According to Data Bridge Market Research new Market report, global machine safety market will account to an estimated USD 4.41 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 5.75% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
It is very important to know all market definition, classifications, segments, applications, engagements and market trends to know how the Global Machine Safety Market is going to perform in the Forecast years 2018-2025. This report aims to examine the developments of the Global Machine Safety Market including its market improvement, development, position and others which are done by the key players and brands. This report also contains all the Global Machine Safety Market drivers and restrains which are derived SWOT analyses.
Get Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-machine-safety-market
Major Players profiled in this report:
Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, OMRON Corporation, Pilz GmbH & Co. KG, ABB, Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, KEYENCE CORPORATION, IDEC Corporation, SICK AG, Pepperl+Fuchs, Euchner-USA Inc., PHOENIX CONTACT, K.A. Schmersal GmbH & Co. KG, Datalogic S.p.A., Stronghold Safety Engineering, Rockford Systems LLC, Troax Group and Rite-Hite.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Schneider Electric announced that they had established an agreement for the acquisition of ASCO Power Technologies, with this acquisition aimed at expanding the product portfolio of Schneider Electric.
- In May 2018, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), announced that they signed an agreement for the divesture of its electric and automation department with Schneider Electric. This agreement will make expand Schneider Electric’s portfolio and market share in India, making it one of the major revenue generating regions for the enterprise.
Segmentation: Global Machine Safety Market
- By Component
- Presence-Sensing Safety Sensors
- Safety Edges
- Laser Scanners
- Safety Light Curtains
- Safety Mats
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Safety Controllers/Modules/Relays
- Programmable Safety Systems (Safety PLCS)
- Safety Interlock Switches
- Hinge Pin
- Trapped Key
- Emergency Stop Devices
- Push Buttons
- Rope (Cable) Pull Buttons
- Two-Hand Safety Controls
- Presence-Sensing Safety Sensors
- By Implementation
- Individual Components
- Embedded Components
- By Application
- Material Handling
- Metal Working
- By Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Global Machine Safety Market
Machine safety is the name given to devices and systems that are implemented on the machines that are used in the industrial environment. These set of devices and systems are put forward for the safety of workers of these machines and also the individuals in the vicinity. These devices help in promoting safe working environments and reduce loss of life as well as extending the cycle life of machines.
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN MACHINE SAFETY MARKET
Fatal accidents causing rise in adoption of machine safety
According to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), around 4,836 fatal injuries were witnessed all over the United States in 2015, this number was risen up to 5,190 by 2016. In 2017, this number witnessed a slight decline at 5,147. However, even then this high number of fatal injuries resulting in death of workers and individuals has given rise to the need of machine safety.
Machine safety can be defined as the set of safety devices and systems that help in avoiding such fatal accidents and are majorly employed in industrial environments.
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-machine-safety-market
Data Bridge Market Research