Competitive Landscape: The global marine adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of the marine adhesives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Marine adhesives are sealants, which provide high bond strength between materials. It gives high strength against UV rays, elasticity and absorbs vibrations. Marine adhesives are highly effective in the exposure of moisture and water. Marine adhesives provide durability, stability and water resistance. These adhesives are widely used in new construction and repair work of water vessels like a commercial boat, cruise ship, ferry boat and other.
The Global Marine Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 531.2 million by 2025, from USD 371.1 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast by 2025.
Get FREE Sample Report PDF | at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-marine-adhesives-market
Key Market Competitors:
The key players operating in the global marine adhesives market are –
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
The other players in the market are H.B. Fuller Company, Bostik, Sika, Engineered Bonding Solutions, Anabond, Ashland, Master Bond, Parson Adhesives, Gougeon Brothers, Henkel, WEICON GmbH & Co.KG, OLYMPUS CORPORATION, Permabond LLC., Mapei Construction Products India Pvt Ltd, Gurit, LORD Corporation among others.
Global Marine Adhesives Market, By Substrate (Metals, Composites, Plastics, Others), By Resin Type (Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyurethane), By Vessel (Cargo Ships, Passenger Ships, Boats), By Application (Deck System, Glazing System, Panel Bonding), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
- Increasing penetration of adhesives due to increase in the use of composites as a lightweight material
- Increasing demand from construction sector
- Provide a greater degree of flexibility and permits a considerable degree of movement to the attached surfaces without losing cohesion
- International maritime organization environmental regulation
- The global vapour deposition market is segmented based on technology, end-user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on technology, the global vapour deposition market is segmented into chemical vapour deposition, physical vapour deposition and others.
- On the basis of end-user industry, the global vapour deposition market segmented into microelectronics, cutting tools, industrial & energy, medical, decorative coating and others.
- Based on geography, the global vapour deposition market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
And More….Get Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-marine-adhesives-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research