DBMR has added a new market intelligence report titled “Global Metallic Stearates Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2024” to its storehouse of extensive and wide variety of reports.
Global Metallic Stearates Market By Type (Zinc Stearate, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aluminum Stearate), By End-user (Polymers & Rubbers, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Building & Construction) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Analysis: Global Metallic Stearates Market
The Global Metallic Stearates Market accounted for USD 3.90 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast by 2024.
Market Definition: Global Metallic Stearates Market
Metallic stearates are long chain fatty acid compounds with metals of different valences. Metallic stearates can be used for a wide range of applications, owing to their versatile properties, such as lubrication, separating properties, water repellence, gelling, stabilizing, foam inhibition, and others. Metallic stearates are compounds of long-chain fatty acids with metals of different valencies. The most important metallic stearates, in terms of quantity, are the metallic stearates of aluminium, calcium, magnesium and zinc. The main advantage is their manifold range of use.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-metallic-stearates-market
Major Market Competitors: Global Metallic Stearates Market
Some of the major players in metallic stearates market include
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Baerlocher GmbH
- FACI SAP
- Peter Greven GmbH & Co. Kg
- Valtris Specialty Chemicals
- Norac Additives
- Sun Ace Kakoh (Pte.) Limited
- PMC Biogenix Inc.
- James M. Brown Ltd
- Nimbasia Stabilizers
- Marathwada Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Lumega Industries
- Seoul Fine Chemical Ind
- IRRH Specialty Chemicals and many more.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing demand for PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and other polymers that use metallic stearates in various types of processing
- Demand of metallic stearates in the manufacturing of different polymers
- Demand in manufacture of soaps and detergents
Global Metallic Stearates Market research report has been prepared with the systematic gathering and assessment of market information for Chemicals & Materials industry. Moreover, it highlights both qualitative and quantitative techniques of market analysis where focus groups or in-depth interviews and customer survey or analysis of secondary data has been conducted respectively. While preparing this Metallic Stearates Market report, research and analysis has been performed with one step or the combination of several steps depending upon the business and client requirements. Market shares of the major industry players in the key areas of the globe such as Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa are also conducted.
- Unstructured market in case of bulk grades
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
To Continue…….!!! | Get Detailed TOC: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-metallic-stearates-market
Market Segmentation: Global Metallic Stearates Market
The metallic stearates market is segmented on the basis of type into zinc stearate, calcium stearate, magnesium stearate, and aluminum stearate.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into polymers & rubbers, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, and building & construction.
- On the basis of geography, the metallic stearates market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Metallic Stearates Market
The global metallic stearates market is consolidated with the presence of a limited number of players. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research