This new Micro-Location Technology report is focused on satisfying the necessities of the customers by giving them intensive experiences into the market. Selective information offered in this Micro-Location Technology report is gathered by research and industry analysts. The Micro-Location Technology Market report covers extension and item diagram to characterize the key terms and offers point by point data about market elements to the readers. This Micro-Location Technology report is trailed by the territorial viewpoint and segmental examination. The report additionally comprises of the realities and key estimations of the worldwide Market regarding deals and volume, income and its development rate.
Various leading key players are been highlighted to get an in-depth knowledge of successful methodologies carried out by top-level companies. It includes accurate data of gross margins, sales strategies, pricing structures, and product specifications. This research report also looks at the latest developments in technologies and business sectors like IT. To explore the global opportunities numerous techniques have been listed in the Micro-Location Technology report.
Global Micro-Location Technology Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 11.57 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 49.88 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 20.04% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased awareness and adoption of IoT and associated advanced technologies.
Global Micro-Location Technology Market By Application (Asset Management, Proximity Marketing), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-micro-location-technology-market
Global micro-location technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of micro-location technology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in micro-location technology market are Cisco; CenTrak; Bluvision Inc.; Sewio Networks; Kontakt.io; DECAWAVE; Apple Inc.; Google; Redpine Signals, Inc.; Visible Assets, Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Humatics; Estimote, Inc.,; Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS Company; Zebra Technologies Corp.; Ubisense; Camco; Siemens; HERE and Trimble Inc.
Market Definition: Global Micro-Location Technology Market
Micro-location technology is an advanced feature and solution provided by various technological providers that help in the detection and isolation of a particular object or humans to a precise nature even so they can be detected to the exact room of a building. This technology involves the dependency on other connectivity solutions so that the objects can be detected to a matter of centimetres. Technologies involved are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ultrasound and others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Estimote, Inc., announced the launch of “Estimote LTE Powered Beacon” which is equipped with their individual LTE connection thereby not requiring the need to be connected to an external connectivity device.
- In April 2018, Siemens announced that they had acquired Agilion, a provider of real-time location systems that are utilized in production, logistics and maintenance industries. This acquisition will help in offering Siemens with real-time location systems to their consumers immediately along with the enhancement in developments of this solution.
- In February 2018, Humatics announced that they had acquired 5D Robotics along with their subsidiary Time Domain. This acquisition will help integrate the technology of both the companies for micro-location sensors in different markets and industries resulting in provision of specialised services for different end-users.
Looking for more information on this market? Inquire more @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-micro-location-technology-market
- Lack of effective and efficient technologies available for the detection of location to a precise nature in indoor settings; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing usage of location-based services and marketing strategies; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Concerns for security systems and privacy policies regarding the personalised information with these products is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research