The global content delivery network (CDN) market accounted for USD 6.63 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 40.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Know what’s Driving major key players like Akamai Technologies, Google Inc., Level 3 Communications, LLC, Limelight Networks, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Verizon, CDNetworks, Tata Communications Ltd, Imperva, StackPath, LLC, RACKSPACE US,
Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a system of distributed networks in various geographical locations that helps in improving deliveries of streaming content. CDN is beneficial in reducing latency, reducing bandwidth consumption and also blocking spammers that are disturbing the server, usually, when delivering a large scale website globally. It is widely applicable in advertising, media and entertainment, online gaming, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, and others. Video consumption over mobile devices and growing volume of data consumption over internet may act as the major driver in the growth of content delivery network (CDN) market. On the other side, continuous monetization of websites and apps may hinder the market.
Major Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players of the global content delivery network (CDN) market are Akamai Technologies, Google Inc., Level 3 Communications, LLC, Limelight Networks, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Verizon, CDNetworks, Tata Communications Ltd, Imperva, StackPath, LLC, RACKSPACE US, INC., Cloudflare, Inc., Fastly, Inc., Highwinds Network Group, Inc., ONAPP LIMITED, aiScaler Ltd, Internap, AT&T Intellectual Property, Accela, Inc., BitGravity, Inc., CacheNetworks, LLC, Cogeco Peer 1, DataCamp Limited, Broadpeak, CDNify Ltd, LeaseWeb, NGENIX LLC, SoftLayer Technologies., Inc., and others.
For Sample Copy of This Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-content-delivery-network-cdn-market
Market Segmentation basis on:
The global content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented
- On the basis of type into standard/non-video content delivery network, and video content delivery network.
- On the basis of core solution, the global content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented into web performance optimization, media delivery, and cloud security.
- On the basis of adjacent service, the global content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented into cloud storage, analytics and monitoring, application programming interfaces, content delivery network design, support and maintenance, and others.
- On the basis of service provider, the global content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented into traditional content delivery network providers, Telco content delivery network providers, cloud service providers, and others. The others segment is further sub segmented into free content delivery network providers, and peer-to-peer content delivery network providers.
- On the basis of organization size, the global content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMES), and large enterprises.
- On the basis of vertical, the global content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented into advertising, media and entertainment, online gaming, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global content delivery network (CDN) market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Now Get 20% Discount on This Report : @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-content-delivery-network-cdn-market
portunities in the market are identified and analyzed apparently while generating this Content Delivery Network (CDN) report. The report endows you with complete market analysis and forecasting, market definition, market drivers and market restraints, market share, market segmentation and analysis of key players in the market. Clients accomplish unparalleled insights and acquaintance of the best market opportunities into their respective markets from this market report. The Content Delivery Network (CDN) report provides wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous positive developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export about Pharma industry.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a professional and in depth market report that focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis of Information and Communication Technology industry. It shows that the rise in market value is generally attributed to the rising growth of the applicable industries and the subsequent rise in demand of applications. The Content Delivery Network (CDN) market analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest growth amid the approximate forecast frame. The competitive landscape section of the Content Delivery Network (CDN) report brings into light a clear insight about the market share analysis of major industry players.
Speak to analyst before buying : @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-content-delivery-network-cdn-market
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Increasing need for the efficient use of live delivery and loading
- High data consumption over internet
- Video consumption over mobile devices
- Continuous monetization of websites and apps
- Latency issues
Company Share Analysis:
The report for content delivery network (CDN) market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyse and do more affective investments.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst call or can drop down your inquiry. Some of the key research methodologies used by DBMR Research team is Vendor Positioning Grid, Technology Life Line Curve, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Multivariate Modeling, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about of research skills drop an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.