Global Ophthalmology Devices Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Ophthalmology is the study of the eye and its various conditions; it is a branch of medicine that deals with the treatment, cure and diagnosis of various diseases of the eye and visual mechanism. The term ophthalmology originated from the Greek words ophthalmos which means “eye” and logos which means “word.” This means the “science of eyes.” The human eye can be affected by various clinical conditions like: Age-related macular degeneration, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and astigmatism. The ophthalmoscope was introduced in the 19th century which bought along a period of deep knowledge of the eye and treatment of various eye related diseases that was not possible before. Later, throughout the 20th century, investigation in the field of ophthalmology kept growing and several subspecialties were introduced. In 1805, Moorfields Eye Hospital became the first hospital that was dedicated to ophthalmic opened in London.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ophthalmology Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in this market
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH.,
- HAAG-STREIT GROUP,
- Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision,
- HOYA Corporation.
- CIBA VISION,
- NIDEK CO.,
TOPCON CORPORATION, ZEISS International, Canon Inc., CooperVision, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated., STAAR SURGICAL, AcuFocus, Inc., Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems among others.
FREE | Get Copy Of Sample Report : http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ophthalmology-devices-market
Segmentation: Global Ophthalmology Devices Market
Global ophthalmology devices market is segmented into three notable segments such as product type, application and end-user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into diagnostic and monitoring devices, surgery devices and vision care devices. The diagnostic and monitoring devices segment is sub- segmented into optical coherence therapy, ophthalmology ultrasound imaging system, fundus cameras, ophthalmoscopes, retinoscopes, wavefront abberrometers, corneal topography, autorefractors, keratometers, specular microscopes, visual field analyzers, tonometers and slit lamps. The ophthalmology ultrasound imaging system is further sub-sub- segmented into A-scan biometers, B-scan ultrasounds, UBM ultrasounds and pachymeters. The surgery devices segment is sub segmented into cataract surgery devices, glaucoma surgery devices, refractive surgery devices and vitreoretinal surgery devices. The cataract surgery devices segment is sub-sub segmented into intraocular lenses, ophthalmic viscoelasticity devices, phacoemulsification devices and retinoscopes. The glaucoma surgery devices segment is further sub-sub-segmented into glaucoma drainage devices, stents and implants and lasers. The refractive surgery devices segment is sub-sub-segmented into excimer lasers, microkeratomes and femtosecond lasers. The vitreoretinal surgery devices segment is further sub-sub-segmented into vitrectomy machines and packs, photocoagulation lasers, illumination devices and vetrioretinal accessories. In 2019, vision care devices segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cataract surgery, vision care, ophthalmic wound care, oculoplastics and others. In 2019, Vision Care segment is growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, academics, eye research institutes, research laboratories, diagnosis clinics, franchise optical stores and government agencies. In 2019, Hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ophthalmology-devices-market
This Ophthalmology Devices Market research report studies key opportunities in the market and influencing factors which is valuable for the businesses. The market analysis puts a light on various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest business development amid the estimate forecast frame. All the statistical and numerical data, which is calculated with the most established tools such as SWOT analysis, is represented with the help of graphs and charts for the best user experience and clear understanding. This Ophthalmology Devices Market report provides complete background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parental market.
- In September 2018, NIDEK launched the GS-1 Gonioscope. This helped NIDEKto expand its product portfolio.
- In January 2018, HOYA surgical optics launches new global research and development centre in Singapore to address global burden of cataract. This will help HOYA Surgical Optics the first IOL Company with an integrated hub in Singapore.
- In March 2018, CooperVision Announced the Availability of New MyDay toric in Plus Powers. This will help CooperVision to make increase their product portfolio.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-ophthalmology-devices-market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research