Market Definition: Osteoarthritis causes inflammation in joints which restricts our body to move, mainly in arthritis joint, ankle, knee, shoulder and wrist may get affected. Braces are non-surgical treatments to relieve discomfort and disability in arthritis recommended by orthopeadician. Braces are having benefits like enhanced stability, reduced swelling, reduced pressure and increase confidence. There are four type of braces which include prophylactic, supportive, rehabitative and offloader.
The Global OTC Braces Market is expected to reach USD 6.43 billion by 2025, from USD 3.85 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Ask for Sample copy of this report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-otc-braces-market
Global OTC Braces Market, Product Type (Upper Extremity, Lower Limb Neck and Spine, Pelvis-Hip-Femur), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare and Other End-Users), By Distribution Channel (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Over The Counter (OTC), E-Commerce, Prescription), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin, America, MEA (Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global OTC Braces Market
Some of the major players operating in global OTC braces market are Breg (US), Ossur (ICELAND), Bauerfeind (GERMANY), BSN Medical (GERMANY) 195, DJO (US), 3M Company (US) OTTO bock (GERMANY), Deroyal (US), MEDI (GERMANY), Thusane (FRANCE), Alcare (JAPAN) Zimmer (US), Trulife (IRELAND), Remington Products Company (US), Bird and Cronin (US), OPPO Medical Inc. , Medtronic PLC , McDavid Knee Guard Inc., among others.
Potential of the report:
• To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
• Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
• What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
• Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Developments in the Market: Global OTC Braces Market
- In December 2015, VeriTeQ Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire all of the membership interests of The Brace Shop LLC, a full service retailer of orthopedic braces, physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment with unaudited annual revenues as reported by management of The Brace Shop being approximately USD 7 Million for the year ended December 31, 2014. The Brace Shop has been operating for over 15 years and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- In October 2017, Sanomedics announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire all of the membership interests of The Brace Shop LLC, a full service retailer of orthopedic braces, physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment with annual revenues of in excess of USD 7 million.
The global OTC braces market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of OTC braces market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-otc-braces-market
Market Segmentation: Global OTC Braces Market
- The global OTC braces market is segmented based on the product type, end user, distribution channel and geographical segments.
- Based on product type market is segmented into upper extremity, lower limb neck and spine, pelvis-hip-femur. Whereas from these product segment is expected to grow in coming year due to rapid growth in the geriatric population.
- On the basis of end user market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare and other end-users.
- On the basis of distribution channel market is segmented into orthopedic clinics, hospitals, over the counter (OTC), E-commerce, prescription.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-otc-braces-market
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research