Market Analysis: Global Point of Care Testing Market
Global point of care testing market is expected to reach USD 41.7 billion by 2026, growing at a substantial CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Point of Care Testing Market
Point of care testing devices is being used for the rapid diagnosis of disease conditions for the early detection and management of the disease.
The Point of Care Testing Market report has been produced with the systematic gathering and analysis of information about individuals or organisations conducted through social and opinion research. The principal areas of market analysis such as market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis and research methodology are studied very vigilantly and precisely throughout the report. For the clear and better understanding of facts and figures, the data is represented in the form of graphs and charts. Point of Care Testing Market research report assist businesses with the intelligent decision making and better manage marketing of goods which ultimately leads to growth in the business.
Key Market Competitors: Global Point of Care Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in global point of care testing market are
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Siemens AG,
- Beckman Coulter,
- , BD ,
- Johnson & Johnson Services,
- , Instrumentation Laboratory,
- PTS Diagnostics,
- Abaxis, Medtronic,
Accriva Diagnostics, Opti Medical, Sienco, Inc., Alpha Scientific Electronics, AccuBioTech Co., Ltd., ACON Laboratories, Inc., Acrongenomics Inc., bioMérieux SA, Biomerica, Inc., Binx Health, Inc., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Medica Corporation, Nova Biomedical and others
FREE | Get Copy Of Sample Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=point-care-testing-poct-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Point of Care Testing Market
Global point of care testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of point of care testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Segmented By:
Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
By Product (Blood Glucose Testing Kits, Cardiometabolic Monitoring Kits, Infectious Disease Testing Kits, Cholesterol Testing Kits, Pregnancy & Fertility Tests Kits, Tumor/Cancer Markers, Urinalysis Testing Kits, Cholesterol Test Strips, Hematology Testing Kits, Drugs Of Abuse Testing Kits, Fecal Occult Testing Kits, Rapid Coagulation Testing Kits & Others),
By Prescription Mode (Prescription Based Testing & Over-The-Counter Testing),
By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders & Retail),
By End User (Hospital, Clinics, Ambulatory Care, Home Healthcare, & Research Laboratory),
Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Now Get 20% Discount on This Report enquiry now: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=point-care-testing-poct-market
- Increasing geriatric population
- Increase in infectious diseases (hepatitis, HIV infection, influenza, respiratory infections and others)
- Technological advancements
- Rapid economic development in the emerging economies
- High cost for point of care testing devices
- Product recalls and reluctance from the industry towards changing the existing norms
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, AACC launched a certification program for point-of-care testing (POCT) for professionals; who perform diagnostic testing outside central laboratory. People how are eligible for criteria and pass an online test, proctored exam will receive the designation, of Certified Point-of-Care Testing Professional (CPP).
- In February 2016, Abbott To Acquire Alere, which will become leader in point of care testing Abbott gains leadership in USD 5.5 billion point of care segment, the, main advantage of this Acquisition is it will provide access to new product applications, channels and geographies.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=point-care-testing-poct-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global point of care testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research