The data and information of this protein hydrolysates report helps businesses map the advertising, promotion, marketing and sales strategy more profitably and also assists in taking sound and efficient decisions. Qualitative and transparent research studies are performed devotedly to offer you the excellent market research report for your niche. protein hydrolysates market research report conducts a precise analysis of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics. In the protein hydrolysates market report, market drivers and market restraints are studied carefully along with the analysis of the market structure. Not to mention, several charts and graphs have been used effectively to represent the facts and figures in a proper way.
Global protein hydrolysates market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
FREE | Sample Report Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-protein-hydrolysates-market
Key players: Global Protein Hydrolysates Market
Abbott, DSM, Kerry, FrieslandCampina, Arla Foods, Tate & Lyle, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Glanbia, Danone, Hilmar Ingredients, Roquette, AMCO Proteins Company, FrieslandCampina, Davisco Foods, Business of Agropur, Inc., Fonterra, Milk Specialties Global, Hilmar Ingredients, Carbery Group, Cargill, Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc., Ingredia Dairy Experts, Sigma-Aldrich, Novus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., PROLIVER, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Pileje, Nestlé, Nestlé Egypt, Nestlé México, Nestlé Malaysia, Nestlé Canada Inc., and others
Product launch: Global Protein Hydrolysates Market
- In March 2017, Kerry introduced a new plant-protein solution by using processing technique and flavor-masking technology. These technologies address the grainy, chalky texture and mask the characteristic off-notes and bitterness traditionally for plant-based proteins. This has completed the demand of the customers in the market and will help in the growth of the company.
- In March 2018, Milk Specialties created and introduced a new category for protein. It is the first carbonated whey protein and is name PRObev. This product has helped the company to increase their product portfolio and would help them to gain name in the market.
- In October 2018, Agropur, Canada launched Inno Accel. It is Inno Agropur program for the first time in North America especially in dairy businesses. This is the largest open innovation initiative taken by the company in North America country.
- In November 2017, Carbery has launched its new innovated hydrolyzed whey protein range, Optipep 4bars. This contains new ingredient that delivers a soft texture throughout shelf-life with better nutritional quality
- In November 2017, Friesland Campina launched their Whey protein hydrolysates at FI Europe. The product is latest innovation and helped the company to strengthen their extensive dairy protein portfolio.
Competitive Landscape: Global Protein Hydrolysates Market
The global protein hydrolysates market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of protein hydrolysates market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
FREE | TOC Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-protein-hydrolysates-market
Drivers: Global Protein Hydrolysates Market
INCREASE IN DEMAND FOR NUTRITION-BASED PRODUCTS:
Growing global population along with changing socio-demographics is leading the demand for many different types of food. Due to rise in demand for food is leading more mouths to feed. The socio-economic changes are rising incomes, improved urbanization and aging populations is playing a major role in driving the market. The nutritious products help in improving post exercise recovery, accelerate muscle glycogen synthesis rates and improve whole-body protein balance. These products are rich source of protein and provide better repairing of tissue damage. It is also helpful in recovering from the damages caused by ulcers, burns, surgery and muscle-damaging exercise. Due to such benefits related to health of an individual, protein hydrolysate product is playing a major role in market. The main importance of these products is that they can be easily digested as they are available in simpler form and hence people are more attracted to it.
Nutrition and diet consumed by athletic are termed as sports nutrition. It is all about improving athletic performance. Athletes use protein hydrolysates products produced from whey or casein protein, to induce rapid increases in plasma amino acids during workouts. It also maximizes muscle protein anabolism and facilitates recovery. Growing demand and consumption of protein hydrolysates by athletic are also helping the market to grow
- In July 2016, according to Mintel Group Ltd, spending sports nutrition food and drink products by U.K. consumers has increased where in 2015 it was USD 73.05 million from 57.55 million in 2013.
- In July 2017, a paper published in MDPI – Publisher of Open Access Journals, UN figures have projected that global population growth is increasing from almost 50% since 2000 to 9.5 billion by 2050.
Changing life style of population is leading the market to grow, due to increase in demand of nutritious products because of utilization in big application areas such as, infant nutrition, dietary supplements, sports nutrition, nutraceuticals are the areas where the market is playing main role. For instance, increasingly people with better lifestyle are more attracted these products for fitting in with a healthy, active lifestyle for eg. U.K. spent USD 73.05 million in 2015 for nutrition food and drink products.
INCREASING HEALTH AWARENESS:
During the past years there has been development done by the manufacturers for providing the benefits of products with several web and mobile applications. The aim of these applications is to provide supporting self-care among people. The health awareness event is organized by group of people where they conduct fun and efficient program which is way to provide health related solutions.
INCREASING APPLICATIONS OF PROTEIN HYDROLYSATES:
Protein hydrolysates have become popular ingredients as they are available in simpler form and are used in various application areas such as infant nutrition, dietary supplements, sports nutrition, nutraceuticals, clinical nutrition and animal feed. In sports nutrition, it helps in improving post exercise recovery, accelerates muscle glycogen synthesis rates and improves whole-body protein balance.
- In February 2015, according to frachiseindia, 30.0%-35.0 % people are health conscious due to increase in sedentary lifestyles and the consequent rise of lifestyle related ailments and for the fitness.
Aquatic organisms from the aquaculture have numerous bioactive compounds that provide health benefits to humans. These products improve the metabolism.
- In April 2017, a paper published in Royal Society of Chemistry, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Asia Pacific region is the largest producer of aquaculture with about 580 million productions of marine animal, followed by Africa with 1.4 million and Europe with 2.8 million
Read More about This Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-protein-hydrolysates-market/
Market Segmentation: Global Protein Hydrolysates Market
- Infant Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Animal Feed
Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe)
South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Milk Protein Hydrolysates
- Marine Protein Hydrolysates
- Egg Protein Hydrolysates
- Plant Protein Hydrolysates
- Yeast Protein Hydrolysates
- Acid & Alkaline Hydrolysis
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Get 25% Instant Discount for Early Buyer’s, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research