The purpose of Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market report is to provide a detailed analysis of ABC industry and its impact based on applications and on different geographical regions. The Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market study consists of a market attractiveness analysis, wherein each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame.
For In depth Information Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pu-polyurethane-elastomer-market
Market Analysis: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
The Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market is expected to reach USD 17.13 million by 2025, from USD 12.42 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Market Competitors: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
The key players operating in the global PU elastomer market are –
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co.,Ltd
- Tosoh Corporation
- The Lubrizol Corporation
The other players in the market are Mitsui Chemicals, Inc, Covestro AG , Huntsman International LLC, The Dow Chemical Company. , BASF SE, BSW Berleburger Schaumstoffwerk GmbH , DuPont, Bayer CropScience Limited , P+S Polyurethan-Elastomere GmbH & Co. KG, Accella Polyurethane Systems, 3M, among other.
In 2013, Tosoh Corporation constructed a plant which produces RZETA and is an emission free plant for polyurethane catalyst.
In 2015, Mitsui chemicals launched Fortimo and Stabio, in the market of polyurethane which is used in chemical and abrasion segments.
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pu-polyurethane-elastomer-market
- Raising demand of acrylic monomers in hygienic products, detergents, and waste water treatment chemicals.
- Utilization of acrylate monomers for the improvement of operational efficiency for water based coatings.
- Major revenue contributor in the field of paints & coatings and adhesives & sealants industry.
- Lower load capacities, which leads to lack of resistance in temperature and salts.
- In European chemical industry, the demand of butyl acrylate monomers decreased due to some unpredictable reasons.
Segmentation: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
- Thermoset Polyurethane Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer
- Blowing agents
- Smoke Retardants
- Flame Retardants
- Automotive & Transportation
- Industrial Machinery
- Building & Construction
- Adhesives & Sealants
North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Competitive Landscape: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
The global PU(Polyurethane) elastomer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global PU(Polyurethane) elastomer market shares of for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Governments across the globe are investing significantly in the development of pipeline infrastructure in developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil.
In 2014, Tosoh Corporation merged with Nippon Polyurethane Industry Co., Ltd. where its generated the efficiency in the integrated supply network.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global PU elastomer market.
- Analyze and forecast elastomeric foam market on the basis of product, additives and application
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for product, additives and application Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Market Insights in the Report
- To describe and forecast the Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth