Rice protein is a vegetarian protein isolate that is an alternative to the more common whey and soy protein isolates. Brown rice can be treated with enzymes that will cause carbohydrates to separate from proteins. The resulting protein powder is then sometimes flavored or added to smoothies or health shakes.
Global rice protein market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 112.01 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 214.35 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.45% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-rice-protein-market
Market Definition: Rice Protein
Rice protein is a powder form of protein that is achieved with treating of brown rice so that the carbohydrates and proteins in the grains are separated and the protein can be isolated. Rice protein is getting increasingly adopted as a substitute to whey protein, and other animal proteins. Rice protein are allergy and gluten-free which is expected to drive the market growth for the products with no side effects associated with the product.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Bioway (Xi’An) Organic Ingredients Co.Ltd
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- RiceBran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Shafi Gluco Chem
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
- North Coast Naturals
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Plandai Biotech
- Gulshan Polyols Ltd
- Kerry Inc.
- BHARAT GLUCOSE PVT. LTD.
- The Scoular Company
- Habib-ADM Ltd.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2016, Plandai Biotech announced that an agreement has been established with AIDP Inc. for the distribution and sales of the product in United States, with the market expected to be established for both the companies.
- In February 2018, Axiom Foods Inc. announced that they had received a first method of use application patent for Oryzatein rice protein by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Impressive Discount! Please click Here GET DISCOUNT
Table of Content: Global Rice Protein Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Rice protein Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Rice protein Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Rice protein Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-rice-protein-market
Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Increase in demand for protein and protein products from the market is expected to drive the market growth
- Usage of rice protein as a substitute to animal proteins because of the increased preference and adoption is also expected to drive the market growth
- Increase in costing of raw materials required for the production is expected to restrain the market growth
- Quality analysis based on the sensory properties of plants determining the quality of the product is also expected to restrain the market growth
By Product Type
- Rice Protein Isolates
- Rice Protein Concentrates
- Food Ingredients
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
On the basis of geography, global geomembranes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global rice protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rice protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.