Global skin tightening market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Global Skin Tightening Market
Skin tightening can be defined as an aesthetic/cosmetic medical procedure in which saggy skin of individuals is treated with different methods depending on the effectiveness and preference of the patient so that it is tightened. This process is majorly utilized to rejuvenate the skin of individuals, make them look younger and removal of signs of ageing present on skins of individuals.
Segmentation: Global Skin Tightening Market
Global skin tightening market is segmented on the basis of:
- Product –Radio Frequency Skin Tightening, Laser Skin Tightening, Ultrasound Skin Tightening
- End Users –Hospital, Cosmetic Centers, Beauty Salon, Home Care Settings
- Geography –North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Get Sample Copy of This Premium Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-skin-tightening-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Skin Tightening Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global skin tightening market are Alma Lasers, Vevazz, Inc., VENUS CONCEPT, Hologics Inc., Merz, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., VIORA, Lynton Lasers, DEKA M.E.L.A. S.r.l., FACE:USA , M/s Fulcrum Cosmotech, Opatra, inmode, BTL INDUSTRIES Ltd., Bottom Line Inc., WINKON Ltd, Dimyth Beauty Equipment Manufacturer, BISON MEDICAL, EINS MEDS and HOSTOGHONG among others.
- In October 2017, Silk’n announced the launch of “Titan by Silk’n”, the product has been cleared for usage in tightening the skin of face and neck in individuals. The device has been launched for use in homecare settings and employs the usage of infrared energy, LED light energy and RF energy.
- In October 2017, Solta Medical announced that their “Thermage FLX System” had received US FDA 510(k) clearance. This system integrates the usage of radiofrequency technology which results in heating and tightening of collagen present in the skin of individuals, and also stimulating in the production of new collagen, with reduced operating time.
Skin tightening is an aesthetic treatment in which various techniques such as laser, invasive, non-invasive, radio frequency and others are used. Laser skin tightening is minimally invasive, non-surgical process which uses an infrared light source to tighten skin through heating collagen under the skin surface that makes the skin tight. Laser skin tightening is an FDA approved method for the reduction of wrinkles, skin laxity and fine lines. It is safe and effective aesthetic treatment used for providing a young looking appearance to the skin all over the body. Skin tightening treatment increase the growth of new collagen in the laser treated area as well as increase the absorption of collagen from untreated areas. After the laser treatment natural collagen regeneration makes the skin smoother, soft and a youthful in appearance. Global skin tightening market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Skin Tightening Market
Global skin tightening market is segmented into six notable segments such as product type, portability, treatment type, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented radio frequency skin tightening, laser skin tightening, and ultrasound skin tightening (ultherapy).
- In October 2017, Solta Medical (division of Baush Health) received FDA approval for Thermage FLX system for non-invasively reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. By this product approval the company enhanced its product portfolio.
- On the basis of portability, the market is segmented into portable, standalone.
- In January 2018, Cutera, Inc. launched a new commercial organization which can support the company’s consumable products for procedures performed in physicians’ practices. It was a strategic goal for the company to enhance their business in market by supporting people.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into non-invasive, minimally invasive.
- In March 2016, Alma Lasers announced the launch of Accent Prime for the treatment of body contouring and skin tightening. With this launch the company increased its product portfolio which ultimately helped in increasing revenue.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into reduce wrinkles, face lifting, body lifting, anti-aging, others.
- In March 2016, Cutera announced that it has received clearance for its Enlighten picoseconds laser platform from Japan’s medical device regulatory authority, the ministry of health, labour and welfare.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders, retail.
- In February 2018, Venus Concept Ltd. acquired NeoGraft Solutions, Inc. (U.S.). This acquisition helped in broadening company’s (Venus Concept Ltd) current customer base and product portfolio.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dermatology clinics, hospitals, beauty salon and cosmetic centres, homecare.
- In August 2018, Venus Concept Ltd. launched a new Advanced Connectivity Module (ACM) Revenue Share Program which was powered by Venus Connect smart technology. This was launched in U.S. and Canada which provided guidance to customers related to aesthetics.
Competitive Analysis: Global Skin Tightening Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are BTL, Merz Pharma, ALLERGAN, BISON MEDICAL, Pollogen, BRERA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L., Cutera, Opatra Ltd, Venus Concept, Alma Lasers, Beijing Winkonlaser Technology Limited, DEKA M.E.L.A. srl, Fotona, ThermiGen, LLC, Hologic, Inc, EINSMED Co. Ltd, Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research