Global Sleep Apnea Devices Industry is expected to reach USD 14,119.5 million by 2024 from USD 7,800.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-devices-market
This Sleep Apnea Device market research report is the best solution for the organization to survive in the competitive market place. This wide-ranging market report plays a vital role to achieve the success of business in any segment. The market analysis and insights mentioned into this sleep apnea device market research report presents key insights on the market status of the worldwide and regional manufacturer and is an essential source of guidance which provides the right direction to the organizations and people interested in the industry. The market drivers and restraints have been clarified in the report with the utilization of SWOT analysis.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. dominated the sleep apnea devices market in 2016, followed by Natus Medical Incorporated, and Nihon Kohden along with others such as CareFusion Corporation, Curative Medical Inc., ResMed, Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited., SomnoMed, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Compumedics Limited, NatusMedical Inc., DeVilbiss Healthcare, Global Medical Holdings, Itamar Medical Ltd., Weinmann Medical Technology, Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., SOMNOmedics GmbH, Deymed Diagnostic, NovaSom, and Medtronic.
Got Question? Speak to Author For More Detailed Insights https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-devices-market
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
Some of the major factors driving the market for sleep apnea devices market are technological advancement, increasing prevalence of sleep apnea, rising geriatric population, and changing lifestyle, rising acceptance of home healthcare, increasing awareness of health, changing lifestyles, increasing aging population, rising prevalence of sleep disorder, improving diagnosis rates, introduction to new technologies which improves patient comfort, increasing healthcare spending, improving healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income.
The advancement in the technologies and also increasing alternative options of devices for treatment of sleep apnea is adding to the driving factors of market.
- Increasing number of people suffering from sleep apnea helps in driving the market.
- Increased awareness of sleep related disorders and better technology to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) will majorly help in driving the market.
- Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Segmentation:
- product type
- end user
- Sleep apnea device market is categorized into: diagnostic devices and therapeutic devices. In 2017, diagnostic devices segment is expected to dominate the market with 60.3% market share.
- Diagnostic sleep apnea device market is segmented into polysomnography devices, respiratory polygraphs, pulse oximeters and actigraph systems. Polysomnograph segment is expected to dominate the market in future along with the highest growing CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period. On the basis of product type, the therapeutic sleep apnea devices are segmented into positive airway pressure devices (PAP), continuous positive airway pressure devices (CPAP), automatically adjusting positive airway pressure devices (APAP), masks, adaptive servo ventilation, airway clearance system, oxygen concentrators, oral appliances and accessories.
- Global sleep apnea devices market is further segmented into hospitals, sleep clinics, community healthcare and home healthcare.In 2017, the hospitals segment dominates the global sleep apnea device market..
Interested in this Report? Want to buy it? Gets your entire Query’s solved before actually buying it https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-devices-market