Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market is expected to reach USD 6,770.21 Million by 2025 from USD 1,095.00 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 25.7% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
FREE SAMPLE REPORT FOR IN-DEPTH UNDERSTANDING | AVAILABLE AT http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-speech-voice-recognition-market
The rapid development and increased usage of automated applications for finances and E-commerce has increased the concern over reliability, high-security, and non-intrusive methods for personal authentication. Speaker recognition technology is one of the technologies included in analysing and modelling the voiceprints is now playing a vital role in the society
Strategic Key attributes of the report:
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
- The 360-degree Speech and Voice Recognition overview based on a global and regional level
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- Production Analysis – Production of the Speech and Voice Recognition is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Speech and Voice Recognition Market key players is also covered.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Speech and Voice Recognition Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Supply and Consumption –In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Speech and Voice Recognition This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Competitors –In this section, various Speech and Voice Recognition industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Speech and Voice Recognition
Key Business Players of Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market
- Nuance Communications,
- Sensory, Inc.,
- Anhui USTC iFLYTEK Co,
- Acapela Group,
- Voicebox Technologies Corporation,
- Cantab Research Limited,
- Mercedes-Benz USA,
- HARMAN International,
- ReadSpeaker, a HOYA Speech Company,
- Pareteum Corporation NYSE American: TEUM,
- Advanced Voice Recognition Systems and others
TOC is available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-speech-voice-recognition-market
Drivers: Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market
INCREASING DEMAND FOR VOICE AUTHENTICATION IN MOBILE APPLICATIONS
The network connectivity and computing power in automobiles, mobile phones, and other mobile devices has led to an eruption of applications and services for consumers. Applications such as Maps, navigation, the arrival of social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook, email, web search, games, and music and video content posed many user interface challenges to designers. For instance, during the travel time the users are not always able to keep their eyes and hands on the device at certain places and situations such as, working out at the health club, and while driving a car. To overcome these challenges, the developers have then decided to improve the user’s experience, by designing predictive text, touchscreens, and speech technology. A speech technology such as speech recognition has been in use for mobile applications.
INCREASED DEMAND FOR VOICE AND SPEECH-BASED BIOMETRIC SYSTEMS
The speech-based biometric are progressively increasing in society. Due to arrival of speech-based biometric systems the user need not to remember password or a PIN. A voice-based biometric systems converts each spoken word into numerous dominant frequencies. The wave that is formed by a user’s speech produces an electrical signal output from the microphone. The application of this technology is mainly for security use in banking and trading, e-Commerce, insurance use, health use, network security. The companies that are developing voice and speech based biometric systems are Microsoft that deals in application namely Azure for speaker recognition, Uniphore, Nuance Communication, VoiceVault, Sensory and among others. Voice biometric technology for authentication purpose is considered as convenient and accurate.
Get instant 20% DISCOUNT on this READY report, Mail us at email@example.com
On the basis of geography, global speech and voice recognition market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT FROM OUR EXPERT’S AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-speech-voice-recognition-market
Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market is segmented on the basis of delivery method into
- Artificial intelligence (AI) based, and
- Non-artificial intelligence based.
The global speech and voice recognition market is also segmented on the basis of technology into
- Voice recognition, and
- Speech recognition.
The voice recognition segment is further sub-segmented into
- speaker identification, and
- speaker verification
The speech recognition segment is further sub-segmented into
- automatic speech recognition, and
- text to speech
On the basis of end user the global speech and voice recognition market is further segmented into
- financial services, & insurance,