Global spinal cord stimulator industry report is a study of the healthcare industry.
The report is an encapsulation of all the data a new player needs in order to excel the spinal cord stimulator market, like the company profiles of the top players and brands that are dominating the market with their strategic moves like product launches, researches, joint ventures, mergers, and accusations which in turn affect the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values.
Moreover, this spinal cord stimulator report also contains a deep knowledge of spinal cord stimulator market’s definition, classifications, applications, and engagements while explaining the drivers and restraints of the spinal cord stimulator market derived from SWOT analysis.
Global spinal cord stimulators market is expected to undergo moderate growth in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. The market is expected to grow due to the rising levels of geriatric population, and chronic pain associated with this group of population.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spinal-cord-stimulators-market
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Nevro Corp
- Stimwave LLC
- Integer Holdings Corporation
- Autonomic Technologies Inc.
- LivaNova PLC
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Nevro Corp announced that they had received US Food and Drug Administration approval for its spinal cord stimulation system “Senza II Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) System”, delivering HF10 therapy.
- In January 2017, Abbott announced the acquisition of St. Jude Medical Inc., along with its entire product portfolio along with the pharmaceuticals division. This acquisition is expected to create a global leader in medical devices.
Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Rising levels of geriatric population globally giving rise to the population suffering from chronic pain
- Rising prevalence of minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancements regarding the products available is also expected to drive the market growth
- Side effects associated with the therapy and avoidance of the usage of this therapy in patients undergoing anticoagulation therapies as well as usage of any electronic devices in the human body
- High cost of products and lack of proper reimbursements with the devices is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Rechargeable Spinal Cord Stimulator Systems
- Non-Rechargeable Spinal Cord Stimulator Systems
- FBS (Failed Back Syndrome)
- Degenerative Disk Disease
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global spinal cord stimulators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spinal cord stimulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.