Market Analysis: Global STD Diagnostics Market
Global STD Diagnostics Market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 18.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence rates of STD.
Global STD Diagnostics Market By Type (Chlamydia Testing, Syphilis Testing, Gonorrhea Testing, Herpes Simplex Virus Testing, Human Papilloma Virus Testing, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Testing), Testing (Laboratory Devices, Point of Care Devices), Testing Devices (Thermal Cyclers , PCR, Lateral Flow Readers – Immunochromatographic assays, Flow Cytometers, Differential Light Scattering machines, Absorbance Microplate Reader, Phone chips, Rapid Diagnostic Kits), End- User (Hospitals, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global STD Diagnostics Market
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), or sexually transmitted infections (STIs), are generally acquired by sexual contact. The organisms that cause sexually transmitted diseases may pass from person to person in blood, semen, or vaginal and other bodily fluids. STD stands for sexually transmitted diseases which is also known as venereal diseases (VD) and are usually spread through the use of unsterilized drug needles, from mother to infant during childbirth or breast-feeding, blood transfusions and sexually.
Top Competitors of Market: Global STD Diagnostics Market
Abbott, aposcience, BD, Biocartis, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Cepheid, Danaher, DiaSorin, GenMark Diagnostics, Inc., Hologic Inc., OraSure Technologies, Inc., Qualigen Inc, Quidel Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Hologic Inc, MedMira Inc.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-std-diagnostics-market
- Implementation of National Screening Programs is driving the market.
- Increasing incidence of STD is driving the market.
- High cost of the advanced diagnostic devices is restraining the market.
When generating this Global STD Diagnostics Market report, myriad of objectives of the marketing research have been kept in mind. All the data and statistics included in this report is derived from the reliable sources only e.g. journals or white papers of companies etc. This market research report contains several parameters which are thoroughly studied by the experts. This market research report provides with a thorough analysis of market and numerous related factors that range from market drivers, market restraints, market segmentation, opportunities, challenges, and market revenues to competitive analysis.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global STD Diagnostics Market Landscape
Part 04: Global STD Diagnostics Market Sizing
Part 05: Global STD Diagnostics Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC | At @
Segmentation: STD Diagnostics Market
- By Type
- Chlamydia Testing
- Syphilis Testing
- Gonorrhea Testing
- Herpes Simplex Virus Testing
- Human Papilloma Virus Testing
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Testing
- By Testing
- Laboratory Devices
- Point of Care Devices
- By Testing Devices
- Thermal Cyclers
- Lateral Flow Readers – Immunochromatographic assays
- Flow Cytometers
- Differential Light Scattering machines
- Absorbance Microplate Reader
- Phone Chips
- Rapid Diagnostic Kits
- By End- User
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, uBiome announced the launch of the new women’s health test SmartJane to check for 23 vaginal flora as well as 19 strains of the human papilloma virus and a string of sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia and gonorrhea at home. One can order it online and send it out to a certified lab for results. The main aim is to encourage the women to get testing for certain possibly life-threatening STI’s such as HPV.
- In December 2016, Roche announced the launch of their cobas CT/NG on the cobas 6800/8800 Systems or the direct detection of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) and/or Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG) DNA in both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. They provide result in significantly reduced time and are fully integrated, automated solution that will create new standard for routine molecular testing.
Competitive Analysis: STD Diagnostics Market
Global STD diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of STD diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global STD diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research