Synthetic Zeolites Market accounted for USD 13.4 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-synthetic-zeolites-market
Zeolites are the combination of microporous, aluminosilicate minerals mainly used as commercial adsorbents and catalysts. Zeolites are mainly used as ion-exchange beds in domestic and commercial water purification, softening and other applications. Synthetic zeolites are used in commercial &domestic, biological, agriculture, and horticulture applications.
Major Market Competitors:
- Albemarle Corporation,
- BASF SE
- Honeywell International Inc
- Clariant AG
- Tosoh Corporation
- R. Grace & Co
- Union Showa K.K.
- Zeochem AG
- KNT Group
- Arkema S.A
- Pq Corporation
- Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- Dalian Haixin Chemical Industrial
- Sorbead India
- Rive Technology
- Fujian Anten Chemical
- IQE Group and many more.
Global Synthetic Zeolites Market, By Type(Zeolite A, Zeolite Y, Zeolite X, Zeolite ZSM-5, Others)By Application (Detergents, Catalysts, Adsorbents, Dietary Supplements, Wound Care, Others)By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-synthetic-zeolites-market
The Synthetic Zeolites market is segmented on the basis of type into
- Zeolite A, Zeolite Y, Zeolite X, Zeolite ZSM-5, and Others.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- detergents, catalysts, adsorbents, dietary supplements, wound care, and others.
On the basis of geography, the synthetic zeolites market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are
- S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Growing detergent industry
- Growing demand for VOC adsorbents due to stringent regulations
- High cost of specialty zeolites
Competitive Landscape: Synthetic Zeolites Market
The global synthetic zeolites market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Know More Business Opportunities in Synthetic Zeolites Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand. Request Analyst Call for More Insight https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-synthetic-zeolites-market