Global thin wall packaging market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 42.58 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 60.32 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising preference of easy to use food products and the consequent demand of lightweight consumer friendly methods of packaging.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of thin wall packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thin-wall-packaging-market
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Global Inc.
- RPC Group Plc
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Ilip s.r.l.
- Greiner Packaging International GmbH
- DOUBLE H PLASTICS INC.
- Takween Advanced Industries
- Uniplast Knauer GmbH & Co KG
- Sunrise Plastics
- Plastipak Holdings Inc.
- Sem Plastik
- ACMEPAK PLASTIC PACKAGING LTD.
- Shree Rama Multi-Tech Ltd.
- Færch Plast A/S.
Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Rise in demand for food & beverage industry due to the rising adoption & preference of easy-to consume foods is also expected to drive the market growth
- High demand for lightweight and consumer friendly packaging solutions is also expected to drive the market growth
- Presence of stringent regulations set by the authorities regarding the usage of plastics is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Concerns regarding the environment and recycling of materials is also expected to restrain the market growth
- Injection Molding
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Global thin wall packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thin wall packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.