Global thin wall packaging market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 42.58 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 60.32 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising preference of easy to use food products and the consequent demand of lightweight consumer friendly methods of packaging.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thin-wall-packaging-market
Thin wall packaging can be defined as a type of packaging product that utilizes plastics that are thin & lightweight which makes the production of these products time saving and cost efficient. Higher cost efficiency is achieved by utilization of resources at a better rate of production and therefore costing of the product is reduced. This type of packaging is employed in a number of industry verticals, majorly from the food & beverage market.
Key Competitors in Thin Wall Packaging Market:
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Global Inc.
- RPC Group Plc
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Ilip s.r.l.
- Greiner Packaging International GmbH
- DOUBLE H PLASTICS INC.
- Takween Advanced Industries
- Uniplast Knauer GmbH & Co KG
- Sunrise Plastics
- Plastipak Holdings Inc.
- Sem Plastik
- ACMEPAK PLASTIC PACKAGING LTD.
- Shree Rama Multi-Tech Ltd.
- Færch Plast A/S.
Global Thin Wall Packaging Market, By Product Type (Tubs, Cups, Jars, Trays, Pots, Clamshells, Lids), Production Process (Thermoforming, Injection Molding), Material (PP, PE, PET, PS, PVC), Application (Food & Beverages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, RPC Group Plc announced the introduction of an innovative spoon-in lid product for the 75mm plastic containers that is utilized majorly for the packaging of dairy products. This packaging strategy is expected to grow the demand for this product due to the ease of use.
- In June 2017, RPC Group Plc announced the acquisition of Astrapak, with the acquisition helping to expand the product offering of the company to a greater market.
Avail 10% Discount For Buying This Report: Offer For Limited Time Only
- Rise in demand for food & beverage industry due to the rising adoption & preference of easy-to consume foods is also expected to drive the market growth
- High demand for lightweight and consumer friendly packaging solutions is also expected to drive the market growth
Topics Covered:Global Fresh Food Packaging Market
2. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Fresh Food Packaging Market: Regulatory Scenario
7. Global Fresh Food Packaging Market, By Type
8. Global Fresh Food Packaging Market, By Distribution Channel
9. Global Fresh Food Packaging Market, By End User
10. Global Fresh Food Packaging, By Geography
11. Global Fresh Food Packaging, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
…. And More | Get Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-thin-wall-packaging-market
Tubs, Cups, Jars, Trays, Pots, Clamshells, Lids
Thermoforming, Injection Molding
Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polystyrene (PS), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Industrial
North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
Global thin wall packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thin wall packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of thin wall packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis