This transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market report is structured with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skillful forecasters and well-informed researchers. In this market research report, industry trends are put together on macro level with which clients can figure out market landscape and possible future issues. The transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators Market Report offers an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by the market currently and in the coming years, which gives idea to other market participants about the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time.
Market parameters covered in this transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market report include but are not limited to latest trends, market segmentation, new market entry, industry forecasting, future directions, opportunity identification, strategic analysis and planning, target market analysis, insights and innovation. The report comprises of the market drivers and restraints which are derived from SWOT analysis and also provides all the CAGR projections for the historic year 2016, base year 2018, and forecast period of 2019-2026. The transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators report takes into account all the opportunities, challenges, drivers, market structures, and competitive landscape for our clients.
Market Analysis: Global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, and the base year of 2018. This healthy rise of market value can be attributed to the rising applications of the products due to the continuous research & developments efforts in the market for the advancement of the product.
Key Market Competitors:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cyberonics, Inc.
- DJO LLC.
- Nevro Corp.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- Uroplasty Inc.
- Cogentix Medical
- Zynex MedicalCochlear Ltd
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
- NeuroPace Inc. and others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Bioness,Inc., announced the first successful implants of StimRouter Neuromodulation System for the treatment of chronic pain at Women’s College Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
- In April 2017, electroCore, announced that the S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the use of gammaCore (non-invasive vagus nerve stimulator) for the acute treatment of pain associated with episodic cluster headache in adult patients.
Segmentation: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
- By Surgery Procedures ( Direct Nerve Repair, Nerve Grafting, Stem cell therapy)
- By Product(Portable, Desktop)
- By End User (Hospital, Clinics, Others)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.