Market Definition: UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market
The Global UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market is expected to reach USD 6.95 billion by 2026, from USD 3.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
UV curable resins involve less harmful emissions, fast cure, less energy consumption, less equipment space, low temperature treatment, and waste reduction. A UV curable resin does not contain any organic solvents that harm the environment. These resins include monomers, oligomers, co-initiators, photo-polymerization and various additives such as antioxidants, stabilizers, pigments, and plasticizers. UV curable resins are used in a wide range of applications in the ink & coating and adhesive industries.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-uv-curable-resins-formulated-product-market
Key Market Competitors: UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market
Few of the major competitors are Arkema SA, Allnex Group, Toagosei Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Royal DSM, Covestro AG, Nippon Gohsei, Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd., IGM Resins B.V., Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd., Lambson Limited, Alberdingk Boley GmbH, Jiangsu Sanmu Group Corporation, Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd., Eternal Chemical Co. Ltd, Soltech Ltd., Dymax Corporation, Rahn AG, Perstorp Holding AB, Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, DIC Corporation, Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd., Nagase Chemtex Corporation, CBC Co., Ltd., Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd., Deuchem Co., Ltd., Siltech Corporation, BYK-Chemie GmbH, Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. among others.
TO GET VARIOUS DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT CLICK BELOW!!! FOR LIMITED TIME….
The report performs the study of market drivers and market restraints thoroughly along with the analysis of the market structure. This market report endows with the plentiful insights and business solutions that will help to stay ahead of the competition. A class and transparency is strictly maintained while carrying out research studies of this report to offer an exceptional market research report for a specific niche. Businesses can achieve better insights to drive the business into right direction with the different segments covered in the market research report. This market analysis examines various segments which help for the quickest development amid the estimated forecast frame.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints are as follows:
- Environmental awareness and stringent regulations
- High performance of UV curable resins
- Need to thermally dry sensitive substrates
- High deployment cost
- High growth prospects in 3D printing, digital printing, packaging, barrier films and printed circuit board
Market Segmentation: UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market
- The global UV curable resins & formulated product market is segmented based on composition, chemistry, application, technology and geographical segments.
- Based on composition, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is segmented into oligomers, monomers, photoinitiators and additives.
- On the basis of chemistry, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is classified into non acrylates & oligoamines and acrylate oligomers.
- On the basis of application, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is classified into coatings, overprint varnishes, printing inks, adhesives, 3D printing and others.
- On the basis of technology, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is classified into solventborne, 100% solids, waterborne, powder and others.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market. Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow. https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-uv-curable-resins-formulated-product-market
The global UV curable resins & formulated product market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of UV curable resins & formulated product market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research