The Global Vehicle Analytics Market report analyzes and estimates the general drivers of the market in the form of consumer demand, government policy and demand associated with consumer buying patterns and therefore market growth and development. The purpose of this Global Vehicle Analytics Market report is to provide a telescopic view of current market trends, situations, opportunities and status as an information source established. Moreover, this market report gives customers an idea of the market drivers and restrictions extracted from SWOT analysis and also provides all of the CAGR projections for the 2016, 2017 base year and forecast period 2026.The Global Vehicle Analytics Market market’s seven-year period can assess how the market is expected to evolve. The Global Vehicle Analytics Market research report is a resource that provides the industry up to 2024 with current and upcoming technical and financial details. The report also identifies and analyzes emerging trends as well as major market drivers, challenges and opportunities. This analysis provides an examination of different segments that are used to witness the fastest development in the forecast frame of the estimate. Recognize the major market’s latest improvements, shares, and systems.
Market Analysis: Global Vehicle Analytics Market
The Global Vehicle Analytics Market accounted for USD 1,051.1 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 27.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major Market Competitors: Global Vehicle Analytics Market
Some of the major players of the global vehicle analytics market are-Acerta Analytics Solutions, Agnik LLC, Amodo, Automotive Rentals (ARI), Azuga, C-4 Analytics, LLC, CloudMade, Digital Recognition Network, EngineCAL, Genetec Inc., HARMAN International, IBM, Inquiron, INRIX, Inseego Corp., Intelligent Mechatronic Systems, Microsoft, Noregon, Pivotal Software, Inc., Plotly, Procon Analytics, SAP, Teletrac Navman, WEX Inc., Xevo Inc., and others.
Market Definition: Global Vehicle Analytics Market
Obtaining accurate performance data from the vehicle is the greatest challenge that an automotive manufacturer faces. Initially manufacturer had to rely on self-reported data from vehicle owner to resolve issues. Access to business critical information such as the health and situation of a vehicle/fleet of vehicles in real-time helps automotive manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and individuals make informed decisions and formulate effective responses. it has its wide application in predictive maintenance, warranty analytics, traffic management, safety and security management, driver and user behavior analysis. Advancement in technologies is the major driver in the growth of vehicle analytics market. On the other side high costing into initial set up may hamper the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Advancements in Technologies
- Increasing Use of Real-Time Data Collected From Sensors and GPS Tracking Devices
- High Costs Involved in Initial Setup
- Network Coverage Limitations
The global vehicle analytics market is segmented on the basis of component into software, services, and managed services. The service segment is further segmented into professional services. The professional services segment is sub segmented into deployment and integration, support and maintenance, and consulting services.
The global vehicle analytics market is also segmented on the basis of deployment model into-premises, on-demand.
- On the basis of application, the global vehicle analytics market is further segmented into predictive maintenance, warranty analytics, traffic management, safety and security management, driver and user behavior analysis, dealer performance analysis, infotainment, usage-based insurance, road charging.
- On the basis of end-user, global vehicle analytics market is further segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, government, real estate, media and entertainment, telecom, retail and ecommerce, education, travel and hospitality, healthcare
- On the basis of geography, global vehicle analytics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Company Share Analysis:
The report for vehicle analytics market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research