Graphite is a naturally-occurring mineral which forms when it is subjected to heat and pressure. Graphite is the crystalline allotrope of the carbon that forms coal. Graphite is majorly used in refractory, foundry, battery, friction product, lubricant, steel making, brake linings and neuron moderator. Graphite and carbon nano tubes are also used in the carbon fiber reinforced plastics (CFRP) and in the heat resistant composites.
The global graphite market accounted for USD 28.0 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
This Graphite Market Report provides state-of – the-art information on the market along with the holistic market view. Using the Graphite market report, the Chemicals & Material industry’s data and realities can be persistently focused on continuing business operations along the right path. It also appraises the market status of Porter, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors, and the Five Forces Analysis. In addition, this Graphite market report also shows the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market shares for each company over the forecast period. The market insights provided in the report will make it easier to acquire a more accurate understanding of the market landscape, issues that may arise in the future for the Chemical & Materials industry, and how to best position specific brands.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-graphite-market
Major Competitors in Graphite Market:
- Northern graphite corporation
- Asbury Graphite Mills
- Flinders Resources Ltd
- Showa Denko K.K. SEC Carbon Ltd
- Triton Minerals Ltd
- Hexagon Resources Limited
- Mason Graphite
- Focus Graphite
- Energizer Resources
- SGL Group
- Mersen Group
- Graftech International Ltd
- Graphite India Limited HEG Limited
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd
- Toyo Tanso Co. Ltd and many more.
Global Graphite Market, By Type (Natural, Synthetic), Application (refractory, foundry, battery, friction product, lubricant and others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Avail 10% Discount On Buying This Report: Offer For Limited Time Only
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing application of graphite in the wind energy industry
- Increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries and fuel cells
- Increasing use of graphite in the manufacturing of structural composite parts used in the aircrafts
Table Of Content: Global Graphite Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Graphite Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Graphite Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Graphite Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
…. And More | GET TOC At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-graphite-market
- Insufficient production capacity
Market Segmentation: Global Graphite Market
- The graphite market is segmented on the basis of type into natural graphite and synthetic graphite.The natural graphite is further segmented into flake graphite, vein graphite and amorphous graphite.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into refractory, foundry, battery, friction product, lubricant and others. Refractory segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- On the basis of geography, the graphite market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
The global graphite market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry. Speak to Author https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-graphite-market