Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of human machine interface (HMI) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Get Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-human-machine-interface-hmi-market
Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.17 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 8.73 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in the prevalence of Industry 4.0.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-human-machine-interface-hmi-market
Human machine interface (HMI) can be defined as the operating system or interface that occurs between the machine and humans. The machines include all the autonomous devices and equipments being used in an automated factory, on which application of this operating system/interface is possible. The interface is similar to the interaction between a human and a smartphone as in HMI provides the user with the capability of providing tasks, monitoring the status of operations and also the status of the machinery.
Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Major Competitors/Players:
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.;
- Emerson Electric Co.;
- Kontron S&T AG;
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation;
GENERAL ELECTRIC; Honeywell International Inc.; Yokogawa Electric Corporation; Schneider Electric; Advantech Co., Ltd.; American Industrial Systems, Inc.; Beijer Electronics – A Beijer Group Company; Eaton; OMRON Corporation; Danaher; Elektrobit; Gefran; BARTEC; EAO AG; Microchip Technology Inc.; are few of the major competitors currently present in the market.
- Increase in the prevalence and adoption of Industrial IoT; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing need for effective and efficient monitoring and management of devices and equipments in factories; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Rockwell Automation, Inc. announced the launch of “Allen-Bradley PanelView 5510” graphics terminal for usage in large machinery applications. The product provides user higher integration, connectivity and simplification of user experience with large applications.
- In May 2018, Kontron S&T AG announced that they have extended the product portfolio of its “FlatClient” and “FlatView HMI”. Both series related to the Human Machine Interface products. The new product lines, STS, CTR, and RCK are monitors and industrial PC’s for usage in extremely hygienic industrial applications.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research