Global Ice Lollies Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in the consumption of ice cream due to the prolonged summer periods globally which is a peak period for sales of this product. Also the Global Ice Lollies Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in the consumption of ice cream due to the prolonged summer periods globally which is a peak period for sales of this product.
Get Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ice-lollies-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the ice lollies market are Unilever; Nestlé; General Mills Inc.; YILI.COM INC.; Mars, Incorporated; Blue Bell Creameries; LOTTE CONFECTIONERY CO.LTD.; Turkey Hill Dairy; Wells Enterprises; Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.; Unikai Foods; Blue Skies; Pure Ice Cram Co LLC; IFFCO; Kahala Franchising, L.L.C.; AM.D.Q. CORP and GCMMF.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Blue Skies announced the launch of ice lollies created from fresh fruits with the product being available in two packs as “Mango Medley” and “Tropical Trio”. The product is expected to be launched at both the distribution channels offline as well as online.
- In July 2018, Tesco PLC announced the launch of Pimm’s flavoured ice lollies in partnership with POPS. The lolly flavoured with England’s famous alcohol company’s flavours will be sold to adults’ only all-around England.
Global ice lollies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ice lollies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Ice Lollies Market
Ice lollies also known as ice pops or popsicles are fruit-flavoured milk or water-based frozen snack type food product that is sold on a stick or in a cube-shape. It is different from ice cream as it is frozen while the flavours have been incorporated in the base of milk or water without concerns of ice formation. The stick is used to hold the food while it consumed.
- Increase in the levels of lactose-free ice cream products amid growth in the levels of lactose intolerant population
- Innovations in technology and flavouring availability provided by the manufacturers is expected to drive the market growth
- Health concerns associated with the consumption of ice lollies and sugary products; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ice-lollies-market
Segmentation: Global Ice Lollies Market
- By Base Ingredient
- By Sale Type
- By Product Type
- By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Ice Cream Parlors
- Online Sales
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ice-lollies-market