The contraceptive devices industry is witnessing the recent waves of premiumization characterized by the rising affinity toward contraceptive devices products that are at higher side of the price spectrum. The allure of an assortment of products to be used across a vast spectrum of consumers has opened up altogether new avenue in the contraceptive devices market. According to this report, contraceptive devices market will spawn into a multi-million dollar market and is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. The global contraceptive devices market is projected to reach new highs in terms of revenue.The contraceptive devices market is potentially benefiting from the varying standard of living of consumers. The various sales channels in the contraceptive devices market are hypermarkets/supermarkets, retail chains, and e-commerce. Of these, e-commerce is emerging as potentially lucrative sale channel of exploring new demographics in the contraceptive devices market. The ease and convenience of payments, along with the high level of security, are stoking the popularity of sales through e-commerce.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-contraceptive-devices-market
Birth Control Devices market accounted to USD 12.2 billion in 2016 which is to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2024.
Major Market Competitors:
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Medisafe Distribution
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Pace Pharmaceuticals
- Church & Dwight.Co
- Cooper Surgical
- Mayer Laboratories
- Merck & Co
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Pfizer are among others.
Moreover, contraceptive device market report explains better market perspective in terms of product trends, marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, future events, sales strategies, customer actions or behaviours. The report brings into focus studies about market definition, market segmentation, and competitive analysis in the market. As per the DBMR team predictions cited in this report, the market will grow with a specific CAGR value in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. This contraceptive device report also covers very important aspect which is competitive intelligence and with this businesses can gain competitive advantage to thrive in the market.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increasing Global Prevalence of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Increasing awareness for contraceptives worldwide
- Rise in need to reduce unwanted pregnancy
- Technological advances in contraceptive methods
- Upsurge in government and NGO initiatives promoting contraceptives
- By product (Male contraceptive devices, Female contraceptive devices, Contraceptive Sponges, Contraceptive Diaphragms, Contraceptive Patches, Sub-dermal Contraceptive Implants, Non-Surgical Permanent Contraceptive Devices, Contraceptive Vaginal Rings)
- Female contraceptive devices (Female Condoms, Intrauterine Devices)
- End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Homecare)
- Geography (North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- Major countries (US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Brazil among others)
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global birth control devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global contraceptive devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Speak to Author for More Detailed Insights @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-contraceptive-devices-market