Intelligent Video (IV) Market report has Forecasted Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in % value for particular period for market that will help user to take decision based on futuristic chart. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2023 for the market. This report is a valuable source of guidance for companies and individuals offering Industry Chain Structure, Business Strategies and Proposals for New Project Investments. The report also studies the various inhibitors as well as motivators of the Intelligent Video (IV) Market Products market in both quantitative and qualitative manners in order to provide accurate information to the readers.
This report studies the Intelligent Video (IV) market, intelligent video (IV) refers to video that inherently automates video analysis or includes technology that eliminates some manual video analysis processes. Common applications include surveillance cameras that only record when motion is detected, to cameras that automatically “read” and catalog vehicle license plates. Another increasingly common use of intelligent video is the use of facial recognition technology in surveillance systems. Such systems, often called “biometric surveillance,” often eliminate manual surveillance video monitoring and – through the use of searchable biometric templates associated with appropriate meta-data – makes it possible to create alerts when detecting individuals from watchlist databases.
Get Sample Copy of Report https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-intelligent-video-iv-market-156030
The following manufacturers are covered in this report
• Cisco Systems, Inc.,
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Axis Communications AB
• Honeywell International, Inc
• Verint Systems
• Agent Video Intelligence, Inc.
• Objectvideo, Inc.
• PureTech Systems
• VCA Technology.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Camera-based Systems
• Server-based Systems
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• BFSI Sector
• Government and Public Sector
• Industrial Sector
• Retail Sector
• Transport and Logistics Sector
Get More Information about this report https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-intelligent-video-iv-market-156030
Scope of the Report:
• This report studies the Intelligent Video (IV) market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Intelligent Video (IV) market by product type and applications/end industries.
• IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Axis Communications AB, Siemens, Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic are major players in the Intelligent Video (IV) in 2016. AAC Technologies dominated with 7.07% revenue share.
• On the basis of region, North America is the largest market segment of Intelligent Video (IV), with a revenue market share nearly 35.54% in 2016; Asia region has great market potential in the future.
• Intelligent Video (IV) used in industry including BFSI Sector, Government and Public Sector, Industrial Sector, Retail Sector, Transport and Logistics Sector and others. Report data showed that 35.99% of the Intelligent Video (IV) market demand in Government and Public Sector in 2016.
• The global Intelligent Video (IV) market is valued at 1530 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 4220 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 18.5% between 2017 and 2023.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Intelligent Video (IV).
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Purchase This Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-intelligent-video-iv-market-156030/one
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37