Global intraoperative imaging market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.78 billion to an estimated value of USD 2.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising chronic diseases is the major factor for the growth of this market. The market for intraoperative imaging is driven by infrastructural changes in medicinal services offices, development in the geriatric populace, expanding commonness of orthopedic issue, and developing dispensable earnings in the rising economies.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-intraoperative-imaging-market
Intraoperative imaging is used by the surgeons so that they can image the patient via scanner while patient is undergoing any surgery. This imaging system will help in performing the successful surgeries. Intraoperative image direction uses real – time imagery to detect the surgical target and thus help rigorously control and monitor surgical procedures.
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market
- Increasing demand for the superior imaging in orthopedic and neurological procedures is driving the market.
- High price of intraoperative imaging market is restraining the market.
- Increasing excise taxes on medical devices will restrain the growth of this market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2015, Lumicell announced that they have received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to launch the pilot study for intraoperative imaging of breast cancer during surgery. This is funded by National Cancer Institute (NCI) and they got additional funding from R21 Early Phase Trials program. The main aim is to reduce the positive margins and repeat surgeries rates.
- In January 2017, Royal Philips announced the launch of augmented-reality surgical navigation technology. It is specially designed to help the surgeons to perform image-guided open and minimally-invasive spine surgery. This new technology will increase the use of image- guided surgery in spine, cranial and trauma procedures. This will also make high- resolution 3D image of the spine and fully automatically augmented-reality navigation will automatically place the screws.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the intraoperative imaging market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens, Medtronic, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, IMRIS, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd. / Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd., Brainlab, NeuroLogica Corp., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Canon Inc., Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-intraoperative-imaging-market
Segmentation: Global Intraoperative Imaging Market
- By Product
- Mobile C-Arms
- Intraoperative Computed Tomography
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Orthopedic & Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Other Applications
- End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics
- Academic institutes
- Research centers
- By Component
- Intraoperative computed tomography (CT)’
- Intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Intraoperative ultrasound
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global intraoperative imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intraoperative imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-intraoperative-imaging-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.