This IOT Sensor market report is structured with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skillful forecasters and well-informed researchers. In this market research report, industry trends are put together on macro level with which clients can figure out market landscape and possible future issues. The IOT Sensor Market Report offers an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by the market currently and in the coming years, which gives idea to other market participants about the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time.
Market parameters covered in this IOT Sensor market report include but are not limited to latest trends, market segmentation, new market entry, industry forecasting, future directions, opportunity identification, strategic analysis and planning, target market analysis, insights and innovation. The report comprises of the market drivers and restraints which are derived from SWOT analysis and also provides all the CAGR projections for the historic year 2017, base year 2018, and forecast period of 2019-2025. The IOT Sensor report takes into account all the opportunities, challenges, drivers, market structures, and competitive landscape for our clients.
The Global IoT Sensors Market was valued at USD 5,050.0 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 22,150.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 32.9% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-iot-sensors-market
- Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Libelium, Broadcom Inc., Analog Devices, Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., TDK Corporation, Omron Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, General Electric Company, SmartThings Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Sensirion AG, Digital International Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Trimble Inc., Monnit Corporation
Market Key Developments:
- On May 2017, Siemens AG acquired Enlighted Inc., a provider of smart IoT (Internet of Things) systems in buildings. This acquisition expanded Siemens’ smart IoT products and derived its digitalisation in multi-sensor-based IoT platform.
- In 2018, EkkoSense (UK) launched wireless thermal sensor based on Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. This sensor provides ultra-low cost sensor that helps in deploying real-time thermal management of data centres.
Market Drivers & Restraint:
- Increased use of IoT sensor devices due to the technological advancements
- Growth in internet penetration rate
- High demand for connected and wearables devices
- Introduction of Ipv6 creating larger address space
- Adoption of real-time computing for IoT applications
- High data security concerns
- High complex systems
- Temperature Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Light Sensors & Others
- Consumer Electronics
- Building Automation
- Retail & Others
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
IoT sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cyber security as a service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.