Global motor management market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.22 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 5.15 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.03% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in demand for automated motor management products & solutions.
Get Free Sample PDF of Market Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-motor-management-market
Motor management can be defined as the process of organising the motors and machineries present in a factory. This process of technology integrates the hardware of motors with modernised digital software solutions making it manageable through these systems. These machines are connected to a common control point, where they are tasked with different operating and stop cycle. This process offers significant energy savings and also informs the user regarding the requirement of maintenance of machines.
Major Market Competitors/Players
BARTEC; Fanox; IAR Systems; Analog Devices, Inc.; LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED; Boston Engineering Corporation; Velmex, Inc; Texas Instruments Incorporated; Arm Limited; Bosch Rexroth AG; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; ABB; WEG; Rockwell Automation, Inc.; Nidec Motor Corporation; Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.; Anaheim Automation, Inc.; Eaton; Nanotec Electronic GmbH & Co KG; Renesas Electronics Corporation; GENERAL ELECTRIC; c3controls; AMETEK.Inc.; Hitachi, Ltd.; Schneider Electric and Siemens are few of the major competitors currently working in the motor management market.
- Rise in the need for reduction of unintentional breakdown of motors; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Preference and adoption of traditional methods of motor management is expected to restrain the market growth
Global motor management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of motor management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, ABB announced that they had completed the acquisition of GENERAL ELECTRIC’s Industrial Solutions (GEIS). This acquisition will help in expanding ABB’s business divisions significantly and will help create ABB as a global leader for electrification & industrial solutions.
- In January 2017, Nidec Motor Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Emerson Electric Co.’s motors, drives and electric power generation business divisions. The companies working in this division have been transformed into Nidec’s subsidiaries. With this acquisition, Nidec is expected to expand their business and significantly increase its market share.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-motor-management-market
Segmentation: Global Motor Management Market
- By Product
- Software & Solution Services
- By Type
- Asynchronous Motors
- Synchronous Motors
- By Control
- Automatic Controls
- Semi-Automatic Controls
- Manual Controls
- By Voltage Range
- Low Voltage (60-240 Volt AC)
- Medium Voltage (241-395 Volt AC)
- High Voltage (396-485 Volt AC)
- By Application
- Material Handling
- By End-Use Industry
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-motor-management-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.