Multiple Sclerosis Treatment report analyzes the Healthcare market extensively according to types, applications, players and regions. To really understand these key players and brands, we took their company profiles. This report contains all company profiles for top players and brands and summarizes market definitions, classifications and market trends. Multiple Sclerosis Treatment market drivers and restrictions were derived from a well-known SWOT analytical method. For North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, regional market segmentation has limited historical and forecast mandates. This report set out the production, consumption, revenue, gross margin, cost, gross market share, CAGR and market factors affecting the global market of Multiple Sclerosis Treatment for the period 2019-2025.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, US FDA approved a major ground breaking drug in 2017, called Ocrelizumab, which target the cells beingthe main cause for the development of Multiple Sclerosis
- In August, 2016 Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. Captured Allergan PLC’s generic business called “Actavis Generics”. This acquisition will help and enhance the development of generic medicines and increase the foothold of Teva Pharmaceuticals in the US.
- In May, 2014 Bayer AG acquired Merck & Co. Inc.’s non-prescription business. Increasing the over-the-counter capabilities of Bayer AG across the multiple therapeutic categories.
Market Segmentation: Global Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Market
- Based on the treatment, Oral segment will see a rise in the demand for its products due to high treatment costs for Multiple Sclerosis, this in turn makes the patients turn over to cost cutting where they can use the oral methods and don’t need the professional help required to administer the injectable treatments.
- Based on region, US are holding their own dominance in the market over all the other regions due to the technological advancements in their country and huge development of Multiple Sclerosis treatments. Additionally, due to the high number of hospitalization procedures available in the countries US and Canada holds the major market share of Multiple Sclerosis. Europe is close behind with APAC regions expected to grow most in the forecast period of 2017-2023.
Competitive Analysis: Global Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Market
The Global Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Launch of effective oral formulations with less oral dosing
- Increase in the Disease Modifying Therapies options available for MS
- Overflow of treatment options, competitors establishment will be difficult
- Patent expiration will increase the competition and hence reduce the chances of competitors introduction in the market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Market
Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Bayer AG, Biogen Inc., Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, EMD Serono Inc., Sanofi, Synthetic Biologics Inc., Opexa Therapeutics Inc., Active Biotech AB, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., argenx, Celgene Corporation, GeNeuro SA, Amplia Therapeutics Limited, Innate Immunotherapeutics, InnoBioscience LLC., Merck & Co., TG Therapeutics Inc., AbbVie Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., are some of the few major competitors currently developing and innovating the global Multiple Sclerosis treatments.
Driven by the new Therapeutic treatments and new entrants in the market, Multiple Sclerosis Treatment market is set to rise at a conservative CAGR of 0.6% from USD 22.32 billion in 2017 to USD 23.27 billion by 2025.