Global Potato Starch Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4795.50 Million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6690.25 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase demand in food and beverage industry and increase the consumption of potato starch and recent technological developments.
Potato Starch is primarily use for textile sizing. It provides a unique texture which works as a gelling agent to replace materials such as gelatin and regular starch. It can be obtained from corn and other raw materials such as tapioca, rice, barley and wheat. It is applicable in the food sector for preparing soups, bakery products, and meat products. It is often used as a thickening agent for the preparation of sauces, soups and stews. It offers health benefits which regulate blood sugar level and absorb carcinogenic and toxic compounds.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-potato-starch-market
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
- AKV Langholt
- Cargill Incorporated
- Emsland Group
- Finnamyl Ltd
- MANITOBA STARCH PRODUCTS
- PEPEES Group
- PPZ Trzemeszno Sp
- Siddharth Starch Pvt. Ltd.
Global Potato Starch Market By Type (sweeteners, native and modified), Distribution Channel (indirect and direct), Nature (organic and conventional), End-user (food industry, textile industry, paper industry, pharmaceuticals, personal care and others), Geography (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2015, Cargill launches a unique starch C CreamTex 06329 which reduces the 50% fat. It allows the fat reduction and gives us the better taste. It is a texturizing starch which has a unique portfolio of texturizers and emulsifiers. They improve the texture and rheological behaviour of the finished product.
- In February 2017, Emsland launched a newly developed product which is named as Emden ET 50. It is developed as a cross linked and hydroxypropylated starch which results in a transparent, flexible and elastic form. It is suitable to produce vegan and fat free confectionary products.
Get Free Table of Content https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-potato-starch-market
Market Drivers & Restraint:
- Increase in the consumption of convenience food across the globe.
- Increase in the paper consumption across the world.
- Price volatility of crop due to climate changes.
- By Nature
- Food industry
- Textile industry
- paper industry
- Personal care
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
The global potato starch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of potato starch market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved