Meticulous efforts of experienced forecasters, well-versed analysts and knowledgeable researchers result into such premium RFID tags market research report. The study and analysis conducted in this report also helps to figure out types of consumers, their views about the product, their buying intentions and their ideas for advancement of a product. It is a professional and in depth market report that highlights the primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis. Furthermore, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the RFID Tags report.
The RFID tags report makes you knowledgeable about the materials & packaging industry and competitive landscape which supports you with enhanced decision making, better manage marketing of goods and decide market goals for better profitability. All the statistical data and information involved in this report is characterized properly by using several charts, graphs or tables. The report provides strategically analyzed market research analysis and observant business insights into the most relevant markets of our clients. This RFID Tags market research report helps clients recognize new opportunities and most important customers for their business growth and increased revenue.
Global RFID Tags Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.31 billion in 2018, to a projected value of USD 9.08 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in adoption and initiatives undertaken by the various manufacturers and government organizations.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-rfid-tags-market
Alien Technology, LLC, AWID, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, Stora Enso, CAEN RFID S.r.l., Checkpoint Systems, Inc., GAO RFID, GlobeRanger, Impinj, Inc., Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd., MOJIX, Motorola Mobility LLC, Nedap – Technology for live, NXP Semiconductors, Smartrac N.V., Zebra Technologies Corp., Honeywell International Inc., SAG Securitag Assembly Group Co., LTD, Identiv, Inc., Confidex Ltd., Omni-ID, Savi Technology, Vizinex RFID, HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB, TrackX, RFID Global Solution, Tag Factory, RF Code, CoreRFID, Tageo ,ams AG
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Stora Enso announced the launch of a new sustainable RFID tag technology termed as, “ECO by Stora Enso”. The product is paper-based making them sustainable and completely recyclable products. The technology provides manufacturers transparency in tracing, and protection throughout the product supply chain.
- In April 2018, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION announced the launch of UHF RFID products during RFID Journal LIVE! 2018. The products are designed to meet the requirements of from the food & beverages and personal care & cosmetics market segments. The application of these products will provide accurate and unique information for every package through AVERY’s Janela TM platform.
- In February 2017, Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd. announced the launch of slimmest UHF RFID tag for usage in Laundry & Textile market divisions. The product termed as “LinTRAK-Slim”, is to be woven and sewed into the textile and is very discrete. The product uses Impinj, Inc.’s Monza R6-P chip technology.
Market Drivers & Restraint:
- Increasing adoption and usage of RFID systems and tags in manufacturing and consumer goods; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Growth in the usage of security measures and package protection; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Requirement of large costs for installation and integration of RFID systems that are used for various functionalities in RFID tags; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Passive RFID
- Active RFID
- By Frequency
- Low Frequency
- High Frequency
- Ultra-High Frequency
- Active Ultra-High Frequency
- Logistic & Supply Chain
- Security & Access Control
- Key Fob
- Paper Tickets
Global RFID tags market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of RFID tags market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.