Rigid bulk packaging can be defined as high strength transportable packaging method that is majorly used in transportation of sensitive and perishable products. Rigid bulk packaging is used for the protection, preservation to the contents of the package due to its high-strength and load handling. This packaging method majorly uses heavy strength raw materials such as metals, woods, glass, high-strength plastics and others.
Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This moderate growth rate in the market value can be reasoned to the industrialization and urbanization resulting in higher amount of demand from the various end-users.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-rigid-bulk-packaging-market
- NEFAB GROUP
- SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Sonoco Products Company
- Bemis Company Inc.
- The Cary Company
- Hoover Ferguson Group Inc.
- Taihua Group
- Cleveland Steel Container Corporation
- WestRock Company
- BWAY Corporation
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Berry Global Inc.
- Snyder Industries
- Chem-Tainer Industries
- Hedwin Corporation
- Brambles Ltd
- Menasha Packaging Company LLC
- Rehrig Pacific Company
- REMCON Plastics Inc
- Schoeller Allibert
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA announced that they had agreed to acquire Envases y Laminados S.A. de C.V. (ELSA). With the completion of its acquisition, SCHÜTZ hopes to complement and expand its market share of industrial bulk packaging in the region due to (ELSA)’s expertise.
- In February 2017, NEFAB GROUP announced that they have acquired Foldy Pac Nordic AB, with the company focused on wooden packaging and transportation across the various methods by sea, land and air.
Market Drivers & Restraints:
- High strength nature of the packaging method increases the transportation and moving costs which results in increased end-product. This factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Rapid urbanization and industrialization in the developing regions requiring transportation of various heavy materials making use of rigid bulk packaging is another factor that is expected to drive the market growth
- Non-biodegradable nature of the materials used in the packaging products amid growing concerns regarding the environment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Type of Packaging
- Industrial Bulk Containers
- Pharmaceutical & Chemicals
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Global rigid bulk packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rigid bulk packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.