Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market is expected to reach USD 14,119.5 million by 2024 from USD 7,800.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period 2019 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2024.
This Sleep Apnea Devices report puts together extensive industry analysis with accurate estimates and forecasts that offers complete research solutions with maximum industry clarity. All the data and information comprised here aids businesses in enlightening their strategic decision making. Additionally, all the information of this Sleep Apnea Devices report is backed up by most favored tools namely SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis on which businesses can rely boldly. A team of innovative analysts, enthusiastic forecasters, knowledgeable researchers and experienced industry experts take hard efforts for 24*7 to structure this most excellent Sleep Apnea Devices market report.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-devices-market
Key Players in Sleep Apnea Device Market:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Nihon Kohden
- CareFusion Corporation
- Curative Medical
- Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited
- BMC Medical
- Compumedics Limited
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Global Medical Holdings
- Itamar Medical
- Weinmann Medical Technology
- Cleveland Medical Devices
- SOMNOmedics GmbH
- Deymed Diagnostic
Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By Product Type (Diagnostic Devices (Polysomnographs, Pulse Oximeters, Polygraphs, Actygraph), Treatment Devices (PAP, Facial Interfaces, ASV, Airway Clearance Systems, Oxygen Concentrators, Oral Appliances, Accessories), By End-User (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Sleep Clinics, Community Healthcare), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Avail 10% Discount For Buying This Report: Offer For Limited Time Only
Table Of Content: Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-devices-market
Some of the major factors driving the market for sleep apnea devices market are technological advancement, increasing prevalence of sleep apnea, rising geriatric population, and changing lifestyle, rising acceptance of home healthcare, increasing awareness of health, changing lifestyles, increasing aging population, rising prevalence of sleep disorder, improving diagnosis rates, introduction to new technologies which improves patient comfort, increasing healthcare spending, improving healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income.
The advancement in the technologies and also increasing alternative options of devices for treatment of sleep apnea is adding to the driving factors of market.
- Increasing number of people suffering from sleep apnea helps in driving the market.
- Increased awareness of sleep related disorders and better technology to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) will majorly help in driving the market.
- Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Segmentation:
- product type
- end user
- Sleep apnea device market is categorized into: diagnostic devices and therapeutic devices. In 2017, diagnostic devices segment is expected to dominate the market with 60.3% market share.
- Diagnostic sleep apnea device market is segmented into polysomnography devices, respiratory polygraphs, pulse oximeters and actigraph systems. Polysomnograph segment is expected to dominate the market in future along with the highest growing CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period. On the basis of product type, the therapeutic sleep apnea devices are segmented into positive airway pressure devices (PAP), continuous positive airway pressure devices (CPAP), automatically adjusting positive airway pressure devices (APAP), masks, adaptive servo ventilation, airway clearance system, oxygen concentrators, oral appliances and accessories.
Global sleep apnea devices market is further segmented into hospitals, sleep clinics, community healthcare and home healthcare.In 2017, the hospitals segment dominates the global sleep apnea device market.