Global Smart Classroom Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 112.57 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 9.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing number of mobile learning applications and rising prevalence for digital learning is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-smart-classroom-market
Smart classroom is a modern learning technique which uses various technologies so that they can enhance and improve the learning experience of the children. They are also known as digital learning. Personalization, comfort, adaptability, multiplicity, connectivity, security, and openness are some of the basic components of the smart classroom. These smart classrooms use different software and hardware so that they can provide realistic learning experience to the children. Increasing urbanization in developing countries and adoption of new technology worldwide is major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for digital learning is driving the market growth
- Rising implementation of e- learning and digital solutions in many developing country is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is the major factor driving the market
- Increasing prevalence of internet worldwide is another important factor driving the growth of this market
Global Smart Classroom Market Major Competitors/Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global smart classroom market are:-
- Saba Software,
- Blackboard Inc.,
- IBM Corporation,
- Cisco Systems,
- HTC Corporation,
- Hitachi, Ltd.,
- Panasonic Corporation,
- LG Electronics.,
- Electa Communications Ltd.,
- SkyPrep Inc.,
- Impero Software (UK),
- WizIQ Inc.,
- Digital Samba SL.,
- Veative Labs,
- EON Reality Inc,
- Virtually Live.,
- Foxconn Electronics Inc.
Inquiry Before Buying at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-smart-classroom-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Smart Classroom Market
Global smart classroom market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart classroom market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Hinduja Global Solutions announced the launch of their new Smart Class Program along with the NGO- YUVA Unstoppable. The main aim of the launch is to start smart classes in the government schools so that they can use the new technology and make the learning fun. With this launch, company wants to improve and transform the learning experience of the children.
- In April 2015, Xseed Education announced that they have acquired Pleolabs so that they can expand their business in India. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide better learning facilities to the classroom so that they can provide children digital learning ecosystem. They want to change the learning systems of the schools.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Get Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-classroom-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research