According to Data Bridge Market Research new Market report, global specimen retrieval market will account to an estimated USD 220.62 million in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 4.25% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The Global Specimen Retrieval Market report is a professional in-depth study on the current state for the Specimen Retrieval Market. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. It is very important to know all market definition, classifications, segments, applications, engagements and market trends to know how the Specimen Retrieval Market is going to perform in the Forecast years 2019-2026. This report also contains all the company profiles of the market players and brands that are affecting the market.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-specimen-retrieval-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the specimen retrieval equipment market are Applied Medical Resources Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, GENICON, INC., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, LaproSurge, Medtronic, Purple Surgical, Teleflex Incorporated, The Cooper Companies Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, CooperSurgical, Inc.
Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Specimen retrieval is usually used in minimally invasive surgical procedures to minimize the contamination of the abdominal cavity by isolating and containing the specimen. To protect against contamination they allow simple deployment and handling of the pre- loaded tissue bag.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Ethicon announce the launch of their PROXISURE™ suturing device designed to improve precision in minimally-invasive surgery. These advanced device has Ethicon endomechanical, suture and curved needle technologies. It is designed to improve the suturing precision in tight places. It will help the surgeon to reach the desired angle, control bites and secure knots.
- In June 2016, BioGenex announced the launch of the new Xmatrx Mini system which is compact, smart and flexible fully equipped workstation which will allow onboard processing from baking to final mounting without the need for hybridizers, forceps, coplin jars, water baths, rubber cement, PAP pens, or other special accessories. It is designed for efficiency and ease of use and is the intelligent choice for molecular pathology laboratories.
- Growing demand for minimally invasive surgery is driving the market.
- Awareness programs for minimally invasive surgeries
- Restricted access to system in emerging countries restraining the market growth.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-specimen-retrieval-market
Segmentation: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
- By Type
- Non-Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems
- Detachable Specimen Retrieval System
- By Introducer Size
- 5/8 mm Introducer Size
- 10 mm Introducer Size
- 12/15 mm Introducer Size
- 25 mm Introducer Size
- By Applications
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Urological Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
- By End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-specimen-retrieval-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research