Spinal implants are utilized to facilitate combination, revise distortions, settle and reinforce the spine. Spinal disorders are principally caused by degenerative conditions in the spine, tumors, injury and deformity. Most spinal implants are made of metals such as titanium, titanium-alloy or stainless steel and non-metallic compounds. It is categorized into various groups such as rods pedicles screws, hooks, plates and cages.
Global spinal implant market evaluates the current healthcare conditions on a large scale providing the spinal implant market developments, market size, and progress estimations. The key element details related to spinal implant market’s fundamental market segments, opportunities, and market constraints are presented in this report.
Furthermore, this report enlists the product definition, applications, market scope, and major product manufacturing regions. Records of such kind meticulously analyze the present spinal implant market segments as well as the ascending segments which can anticipate the spinal implant market’s development in the upcoming years.
The Global Spinal Implants Market accounted to USD 7.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spinal-implants-and-spinal-devices-market
- Medtronic, plc.
- DePuy Synthes Companies
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Alphatec Spine, Inc.
- Exactech, Inc.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- K2M Inc.
- Quandary Medical
- Zimmer Biomet
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- LDR Holding Corporation many more.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase of obese and aging population
- Advancement in technologies
- Rising demand for non- invasive surgery procedures
- Unfavorable reimbursement condition
- High cost of treatment
Market Segmentation: Global Spinal Implants Market
- On the basis of product, global spinal implants market is segmented into thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion devices, cervical fusion devices, spine biologics, vertebral compression fracture treatment devices, non-fusion devices, spine bone stimulators and spinal decompression devices. Thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion device is sub segmented into anterior thoracic and lumbar fusion devices, posterior thoracic and lumbar fusion devices and interbody thoracic and lumbar fusion devices. Whereas, Interbody thoracic and lumbar fusion devices is further categorized on the basis of approach and material. On the basis of approach, interbody thoracic and lumbar fusion devices is classified into anterior lumbar Interbody Fusion Devices, posterior lumbar interbody fusion devices, transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion devices and axial lumbar interbody fusion devices. On the basis of material, interbody thoracic and lumbar fusion devices is classified into bone interbody fusion devices and non-bone interbody fusion devices.
- Cervical Fusion Devices is sub-segmented into anterior cervical fusion devices and posterior cervical fusion devices where anterior cervical fusion devices is further divided into anterior cervical plates, anterior cervical screw systems and cervical interbody fusion devices and posterior cervical fusion devices is further divided into posterior cervical plates, posterior cervical rods and posterior cervical screws.
- Spine biologics is sub-segmented into demineralized bone matrix, bone morphogenetic proteins, bone substitutes, machined bones, cell-based matrices and allografts.
- Vertebral compression fracture treatment device is sub segmented into balloon kyphoplasty devices and vertebroplasty devices.
- Non-fusion Devices is sub-segmented into dynamic stabilization devices, artificial discs, annulus repair devices and annulus repair devices. Dynamic stabilization devices is further divided into interspinous process spacers, pedicle-based dynamic rod devices and facet replacement products whereas, artificial discs is further divided into artificial cervical discs, artificial lumbar discs.
- Spine bone stimulators is sub-segmented into invasive and non-invasive where non-invasive is further divided into pulsed electromagnetic field devices and capacitive coupling (CC) and combined magnetic field (CMF) devices.
- Spinal Decompression Devices is sub-segmented into discectomy, laminotomy, foraminotomy, facetectomy and corpectomy.
- On the basis of technology, global spinal implants market is segmented into spinal fusion and fixation technologies, vertebral compression fracture treatment, motion preservation/non-fusion technologies and spinal decompression.
- On the basis of surgery type, global spinal implants market is segmented into open surgery and minimally invasive surgery.
- On the basis of geography, global spinal implants market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global spinal implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes spinal implants market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.