Global Steel Rebar Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 132.15 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 198.99 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand of steel rebar from various end users is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Free Sample of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-steel-rebar-market
Steel Rebar which is also known as reinforcing steel or reinforcement steel is used as a tension device in reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry structures. They are usually used to strengthen the concrete under the tension. They are also used to protect concrete from the corrosion. Their application can be seen in the manufacturing of bridges, pavement, parking structures and others.
Few of the major competitors currently working in steel rebar market are
- Gerdau S/A,
- NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION,
- Tata Steel,
- Essar Steel,
- EVRAZ plc.,
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd,
- Steel Dynamics, Inc,
- Acerinox S.A.,
Others HYUNDAI STEEL, Daido Steel Co., Ltd., KOBE STEEL, LTD, Sohar Steel LLC, Celsa Steel, SHAGANG GROUP Inc. Global steel rebar market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of steel rebar market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Get Full ToC of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-steel-rebar-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, London Metal Exchange (LME) announced the launch of their seven new contracts which includes hot-rolled coil (HRC) steel, alumina and cobalt. Their main aim is to expand business and get more profit. They have also launched new technologies so that they can make contracts easier, faster and with least expenses.
- In December 2015, on the behalf of ISSF (International Stainless Steel Forum) SCI has developed a new website for the stainless steel. This site is specially designed to give advice on stainless steel rebar and how they are useful. It will also give information about how concrete structures can be used longer than the other materials.
Segmentation: Global Steel Rebar Market
- By Process
- Basic Oxygen Steelmaking
- Electric Arc Furnace
- By Type
- By End- User
- Market Size and Projection
- By Finishing Type
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Increasing investment in the steel rebar is driving the market
- Growing urban population and increasing industrialization is driving the market
- High manufacturing cost of the steel rebar is restraining the market growth
- Increasing prices of the raw material is restraining the market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-steel-rebar-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.