U.S. energy drinks market is expected to reach USD 80,924.49 million by 2026 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 12.6% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Energy Drinks provide the benefits among people such as instant energy, refreshment, increased attention and reaction speed. There are many ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, vitamins, herbs and many other components are present in energy drink. Taurine, one kind of amino acid and is a building block of protein. The products are available in corner stations, bars and gas stations. These products are found in shops along with sport drinks, juices, and soft drinks.
The energy drinks are available in many brands such as red bull energy drink, impulse energy drink, dark dog, shark energy drinks, hype energy drinks and many others. About 60.0% of the consumers of energy drinks are male and 35.0% of people consuming energy drinks are above 35 years age.
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report now at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=u-s-energy-drinks-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
PepsiCo, Inc , Red Bull GmbH, T.C. Pharma, DOHLER, Rockstar, Inc., Amway, Britvic PLC., Frucor Suntory, D’ANGELO,., HYPE ENERY DRINKS, MUTALO GROUP, XYIENCE, INC., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, AJE, Monster Energy Company, among others.
U.S. Energy Drinks Market report is very useful in identifying brand awareness, market landscape, possible future issues, industry trends and customer behaviour with which superior business strategies can be set. The market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa are taken into account while generating this global market report. This market report utilizes excellent research methodology which focuses on market share analysis and key trend analysis. Global market research analysis brings a vast market place clearly into focus.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Get TOC for Full Analysis of Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=u-s-energy-drinks-market
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In 2018, non-alcoholic segment is expected to dominate the U.S. energy drinks market with 82.7% market share and is expected to reach USD 67,901.36 million by 2026 from USD 26,128.24 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 12.8% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- In May 2018, Hype Energy (U.K.) launched their energy drinks as international energy drinks in the United Kingdom. With this launch lifestyle brand of the company continues to expand distribution.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2018, inorganic segment is expected to dominate the U.S. energy drinks market with 67.3% market share and is expected to reach USD 53,603.44 million by 2026 from USD 21,262.76 million in 2018, growing at the CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. However, organic segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 13.1% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 27,321.05 million in 2026 from USD 10,331.24 million in 2018 in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2017, PepsiCo Inc, an American company launched energy drink, an organic energy drink in India. This is the second attempt made by the company to crack the energy drink market in the country India. With this launch this American company expanded its business in India.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into before exercise, during exercise and recovery. In 2018, before exercise segment is expected to dominate the U.S. energy drinks market with 45.7% market share and is expected to reach USD 38,073.47 million by 2026 from USD 14,438.46 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 13.0% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018 according to Business Standard, Coca-Cola Co (U.S.) planned to launch its first energy drinks which will come under the Coke brand name. Such decision taken by the company may help in growth of the market in future due to more demand and fulfilment of the same by the company.
Inquire Report Before Buying: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=u-s-energy-drinks-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research