The Underwater Acoustic Communication Market research report provides a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. The Underwater Acoustic Communication Market report offers the best professional in-depth study on the current state for the market. It also encompasses analysis, estimation, and discussion of important industry trends, market size, and market share. The market report also contains the drivers and restraints for the Underwater Acoustic Communication Market that are obtained with the help of SWOT analysis, and also shows all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands with their systemic company profiles, that are driving the market.
Underwater Acoustic Communication Market research report brings into focus the key market dynamics of the sector. A range of definitions and classification of the ICT industry, applications of the ICT industry and chain structure are given in the report. The competitive landscape section of the report highlights a clear insight about the market share analysis of major industry players. The company profiles of all the top market players and brands with moves like product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values are revealed in this market report.
The Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market is expected to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2025, from USD 2.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 15.1 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Underwater acoustic communication is defined as a technique of propagating sound in water. It is a framework for the underwater acoustic communication system. It contains channels, propagation models and statistical characterization. It is a contact of the mechanical waves that create sound with the water and its boundaries. The frequency of underwater acoustics is between 10 Hz and 1 MHz. Underwater acoustic communication has various factors which includes time variations of the channel, small available bandwidth, multi-path propagation and strong signal attenuation. It has wide number of application which includes environmental monitoring, pollution monitoring, climate recording, hydrography and oceanography. It is used in different industries oil & gas, military & defense, homeland security, scientific research & development, marine. In marine industry, it plays a vital role such as environmental monitoring, underwater exploration and scientific data collection.
For instances, in 2012, EvoLogics GmbH launched Underwater Acoustic Modems an embedded network protocol development platform. It was a great tool to effectively design, test and implement underwater acoustic network protocols. It is used for multiple maritime and offshore applications.
Furthermore, in 2017, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation launched a new era of digital underwater communications named Janus which acts as an effective underwater communication network to allow undersea robots to work together and report back home.
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Kongsberg Group, UniEnergy Technologies., Ultra Electronics group website Ltd, Thales Group, EvoLogics COO., Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hydroacoustics, Gavial Holdings, AquaSeNT LLC., Proserv., Rtsys, Subnero, G5 Scientific, Jpanalytic and Seagnal and among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing adoption of underwater acoustic modems in naval defense.
- Growing importance of reliable and secured communication in defense.
- Increasing homeland security end user.
- Increasing offshore oil & gas production
- Delayed delivery rates due to the relatively slow speed of sound in water.
Market Segmentation: Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market
- The global underwater acoustic communication market is segmented into interface platform, communication range, application, end user and by geography.
- Based on interface platform, the market is segmented into sensor interface, acoustic modem and others. Others are sub segmented into sonobuoys and buoys.
- Based on communication range, the market is segmented into shallow water range, medium water range, long water range, full ocean range.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into environmental monitoring, pollution monitoring, climate recording, hydrography, oceanography and others.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into oil & gas, military & defense, homeland security, scientific research & development, marine and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
The global underwater acoustic communication market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of underwater acoustic communication market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research